♡♤No clothes? No problem!◇♧

'Sure but make sure to stay calm, we don't want you to throw up again now do we?'

'I feel fine! I promise!' Jimin said, trying to convince the not so sure Yoongi.

Yoongi just sighed and looked at Jimin with a knowing face 'yeah yeah just put on your socks before we go downstairs otherwise you'll be cold'

Jimin nodded, he put on his socks and went downstairs with Yoongi.
When they entered the living room again, they saw a mad Jungkook sitting on one side of the room and a both sad and angry Taehyung on the other side of the room.

Jimin just giggled at the two of them which of course got the youngest two their attention, it was like a switch turned in their head when they heard Jimin and they went to him for attention.

"Well, it was nice seeing you Yoongi, you too Jimin, but we have to go don't we Jungkook?' Namjoon said while he stood up and looked at Jungkook with a look that said don't make a scene, I'll murder you.

Jungkook pouted and let out an small 'okay' and stood up as he was going to grab his jacket.
When he came back they said their goodbyes until Namjoon promised Jungkook panda express, suddenly Taehyung and Seokjin wanted to leave with them.

Hobi just shook his head, 'I'll leave the two of you alone before your parents come and join the others, remember last time I saw your mom? Aish I don't wanna think 'bout it, Goodluck guys!' Hobi cheerfully screamed and ran after the others.

Jimin watched as Hobi left the mansion, he was so confuesed what did he mean? Maybe it was a joke Jimin thought as he brushed off the thought and faced Yoongi.
'Sooo, what should I wear?' Jimin asked, he's gotta look good to meet Yoongi's parents!

'Whatever you feel comfortable in' Yoongi answered while looking at his phone looking busy with... whatever was on his screen.
What could he be so busy with the whole time? Perhaps his parents?

Jimin just sighed and walked to the spare bedroom he was staying at, he's at least gotta try to look nice for those rich people right?
Once he was in his comfy room he immediately started looking through the shopping bags from the day before, he only bought the minimum cause he wasn't expecting to meet Yoongi's parents so soon!

He looked through all the bags even the one Yoongi bought him with some clothes in it that were too expensive for him to even look at.
Letting out a sigh of frustration and standing up furiously he walked out of his room and went into the walk in closet he saw across the hall, it wasn't Yoongi's for sure cause Yoongi his walk in closet was on the other side of the hallway.

Full of curiousity he walked inside the closed and looked around a bit, there were some clothes, not much but they already looked way better than what he had in the shopping bags in his room.

These clothes were neat, even if some of the clothes were sweaters or hoodies they still managed to look neat, it surprised Jimin so much that he was just standing there looking at the clothes and imagining how they would look on him, he could hide his way too small figure in these neat clothes if they would fit around his shoulders.

He was in such awe that he didn't notice the butler guy, Bangchan approach him until he laid a hand on his shoulder and asked him what he was doing.
'Oh my god you scared me' Jimin said laughing at the jumpscare.

'My apologies, Jimin, but what are you doing here?' Bangchan asked confused, they hadn't made this Jimins closet without telling him right?
'O-oh... I was.. just looking.... I dont have anything to wear and these clothes looked nice, I swear I was gonna ask first!' Jimin tried to defend himself at which Bangchan laughed.

'These are some old clothes of Yoongi his borther, he grew out of them such a long time ago so I'm sure you could lent or perhaps have these if you asked Mr. Min' Bangchan said and smiled at the cute blonde boy before him and couldn't help but notice, was he always this skinny? His face looked so made out of bones up close.

'Alright I'll ask Yoongi if I can wear these'
'Ah yes of course, I'll still be here when you come back' Bangchan said and smiled.
Jimin went to look for Yoongi, he went to the living room but he wasn't there anymore.

Not in the kitchen either, his room? Also not, the music room? No? Where could he be?
After searching through the whole mansion AND the huge garden he was devastated that he hasn't found Yoongi.

Jimin was just exploring a bit more through the mansion when he found some random stairs in a room.
Full of curiousity he went up the stairs and up to to next room.

The room he found wasn't that special.
Just a window wall and on the other side of the not so big room was a door.
And Jimin just went there as if he came there every day.

When he opened the door he was met with the cold wind that unexpectedly blew in his face, was this the rooftop?
When he walked through the door he saw some roof terminals and the edges of the roof were protected with fences so you wouldn't accidentally fall off.

There also was a random fairy green bench and oh my god, Yoongi was on there with his headphones plugged in his ears!
"I did not just search this big @$$ mansion AND the HUGE garden just for him to be on the rooftop did I?!" Jimin thought.

He walked up to Yoongi who was sitting on the fairy green colored bench and Yoongi looked up at him.
"Oh, so you found this place" Yoongi stated.

______________________________________

A/n: omg I finished another chapter! okay okay I know what you're thinking "why the heck did it take so long?" Yeah well... It's a looong story.
I was suddenly so busy with both school and dealing with my divorced parents that I really didn't have the time or motivation to write as badly as I wanted it.
But I've come up with a plan!
At least one chapter a month!
I know it's March 2nd already by the time I publish this but count this one for February will ya?
So this month there will still come another one.
Take care and I purple you all<3
Also please vote if you enjoy reading the story it would mean the world to me :)).