-Apologizing with an accident-

TW:
eating disorder
Vomiting

'I want to apologize for my stupid behavior from earlier' Taehyung said looking at the ground in embarrassment.

'Apologize? For what?' Jimin said not really getting what the boy in front of him was talking about.

'For, like I said, my behavior, I treated you very bad and I'm sorry for that' Taehyung said and finally looking Jimin in the eyes.

'It's okay, really, don't worry about it' Jimin said and smiled at the boy in front of him.

Which confused the boy very much 'so... you're not mad?'

'No, everyone makes mistakes' Jimin said and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately responded by hugging Jimin back really tight and oh god, he smells amazing.

Jimin laughed, 'why are you sniffing my hair?'

'It smells nice' was the only response he got from the boy.

'Its Yoongi's' Jimin replied.

'Huh?" Taehyung asked confused.

'It's Yoongi's soap' Jimin said with a slight glimpse of happiness in his voice on which Taehyung made a little 'o' sound.

They stayed like that for a while until Jimin broke the hug.

'Let's go back they are probably wondering why it's taking so long' Jimin said.

Taehyung agreed and they walked back to the living room together.

When they entered everyone looked at them.

'Is something wrong?' Jimin asked and looked around at everyone.

'No, nothing' Namjoon quickly answered before anyone else could.

Jimin went to sit down and Taehyung sat next to him since Hobi was now sitting on the spot Taehyung sat a while ago.

They chatted for a while until Jimin noticed that there were only 5 people other than him in the room.

That's when he heard a voice.

'Guys lunch is ready' and everyone got up and ran to the dining room as if it was a race.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded next to Namjoon.

'Yes I know what you're thinking, they're always like this' Namjoon said and shook his head in disbelief.

They walked in the dining room and Namjoon sat next to Seokjin who had a pink apron around his waist, so Jimin guessed that he made the food.

He sat down too, at the end of the table next to Jungkook.

Everyone started eating and there was so much food that Jimin thought he could eat a whole month of this.

He put a little bit on his plate, just enough for him to fill his little stomach, and he didn't have to put much on his plate to fill it.

He took his first bite and immediately felt like he was in heaven with the good taste of the food.

How can food be this good?

He ate slowly though, so his plate wouldn't be empty that fast, but someone had other plans.

'Jimin, take some more food you look so skinny, eat quickly before the other rats eat everything!' Seokjin told Jimin and put alot more food on his plate than he could possibly eat.