5. !...can't sleep...!

TW:
bodyshaming
Fat shaming
Getting bullied
Mean parents
Starving
Sad

'No I indeed am not listening to the sound that comes out of your mouth' Yoongi anwered clearly unbothered.

Jimin sighed knowing that going against what Yoongi wants is no use, what Yoongi wants Yoongi gets.

Jimin fake yawned after seeing that Yoongi was almost falling asleep on the spot.

'I'm tired now, where can I sleep? Is there like a guest room?' Jimin asked clearly knowing the answer but playing dumb just to not be quiet.

Yoongi nodded and pressed a black button on a remote and a few seconds later a male with an uniform on knocked and came inside the room.

'Chan, take him to the guest room please, I would've done it myself but I'm literally falling asleep on the spot, and Holly is laying on top of me' Yoongi asked politely to the what seemed like an maid.

'Of course, come with me..... uh what can I call you?' The male looked at Jimin while Jimin was just in shock how polite the male was.

'Oh, you can call me Jimin or any nickname you want to call me is fine too' Jimin said, smiled and stood up.

'Goodnight Yoongi' Jimin said smiling at Yoongi who was already laying under the covers.

'Goodnight baby mochi' he replied back, looking really tired.

***Jimin's pov***

Jimin was currently following the male maid, which he understood was called Chan.

After walking after him like his little dog the male stopped by a door and turned to Jimin.

'Here is your room, sir' the male said.

'Don't call me sir, please, I'd rather you just calling me Jimin or Jiminie, no need to be formal with me!' Jimin spoke while smiling which got the male smiling too.

'By the way what can I call you?' Jimin asked the male.

'My name is Bangchan, Chriss is fine too, but call me however you like, sir- I meant Jiminie' the male, aka Chan spoke.

Jimin smiled at the way he corrected himself, he was handsome tho.

'Okay, well thank you for bringing me to my room Chan-hyung,' Jimin said to the other male.

'No problem heh, it's my job anyway, we brought your stuff inside already so no need to search for that, there is also a bottle of water on the nightstand in case you get thirsty at night, there also is a bathroom connected to this room, you'll see it.' Chan informed him.

'Okay, well I'm going inside now, I think I'll see you tomorrow, bye Channie-hyung' Jimin said sweetly, opened the door and waved at Bangchan who was walking away and waved back at Jimin.

Once Jimin had closed the door he looked around in the room, it was not as big as Yoongi's, but still it would definitely be the living room and kitchen together if you compare it to his small house.

The bed was a king sized bed where he would definitely be able to fit in 5 times cause he's so small.

The sheets were so light blue that you would almost consider it as white, the bed frame was white and at the top of the bed were white silk curtain like fabrics hanging from the ceiling.