ⅩⅤ

Lately, Oikawa has been acting a bit off. He didn't show it but I just knew that something was on his mind. I didn't really know because I was spending a lot of time with Makki, showing him around and explaining things he would need to remember. Maybe that was the reason he's been acting off. 

"iwa-chan~~, why aren't you spending time with me lately", Oikawa whined, making me snap out of my thoughts. "I spend time with Makki", I replied. "Why are you spending time with him instead of me?", Oikawa asked, still whining. I could see that he was jealous. The platonic type though. "I just wanted to talk with him. Besides, I showed him around", I responded. He seemed to accept that. "Let's go", he said, pulling me after him. 

We went to the landing site. I knew that my parents wouldn't mind. We had about three weeks before other people could land. We had some rules so nobody would notice us. Many families moving in the same time period was a bit suspicious after all. 

"Iwa-chan, why aren't you minding us going here? Isn't this a place where you and your girlfriend went?", Oikawa asked teasingly. It seemed like he didn't really belie me. What happened? "We broke up", I replied. I didn't want to lie anymore. I was tired of it. Besides, I didn't want him to keep his feelings back if he had some for me. I doubted that though. It was sad but I couldn't change the way someone felt about me. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for you. Why did she break up with you?", Oikawa asked after a while. "Why do you assume that she broke up with me?", I asked. Even though it wasn't a real relationship we were talking about, it hurt. "Because she did. Or she wasn't real in the first place", Oikawa said. "Shittykawa", I just responded. I didn't know why but I always did that when he got me flustered or said something true, I had to deny.