ⅩⅦ

After Oikawa ran out crying, everyone was shocked. "What just happened?", Makki asked. "I don't know. He seemed to realize something he didn't like but I have no idea what", I responded. "You should check up on him later", my mother advised. "I know but I'll do that later", I responded. 

Later was the next day. I heard Oikawa knocking on the door and asking to talk to 'Iwaizumi'. I knew that I messed up but I didn't know what exactly I did wrong. Was he jealous that I knew Makki loner than I knew him? It didn't make much sense. He normally wasn't that type of person to be jealous easily so it was unlikely. 

Oikawa told me to follow me to the landing site so I did. He probably felt more comfortable there and I assume that it had something to do with it. 

"We need to talk", he stated. "I know", I agreed. "Are you and Makki really childhood friends?", he asked. This question somehow seemed to be really important to him. It also seemed to be the rain why he ran off yesterday. "Yes, I already told you. Why would I lie to you?", I responded. And that last part seemed to be my mistake. His expression changed. !I don't know why but you surely did, didn't you?", he said in an angry tone. "I don't know what you're talking about", I tried talking my way out of it, unsuccessfully. "I'm done. I'm done with all your half-answers which are all lies. You lie about everything, all the time", he snapped. So he figured something out. "What exactly are you talking bout?", I asked him. "Right, you lied about more than one thing", he responded. Yes, I did. "Just answer my question", I said. "I don't know Iwaizumi, you tell me", he replied. Him using my given name made me realize how bad I fucked up. Yet, I stayed silent."If you won't tell me, I will just tell you. Make sure to correct me if I'm wrong. So first we have the fact that you never hurt yourself in all those years you were here on earth?", he stated. I didn't like the way he formulated it. It sounded as if he doubted that I was born on earth. I wasn't but he shouldn't know that. After I stayed silent, he just continued, "or that you hid the real reason why you didn't want me to go here". "I already told you that-", I started as he interrupted me, "your girlfriend? Yeah, I think so too. You never had a girlfriend in the first place, did you? You were happy that I found a reason for you to tell me to stay away from here. That I found the perfect lie for you. You know, I have to admit you're really good. If I didn't have proof, I would believe your lies. But like it is with all lies, they will crash down on you one day and I hope all your lies will bury you beneath them". That wasn't good. He already found out one of the lies and my unconsciousness told me that it wouldn't stay at one revealed lie. 

 "Do you want to talk about the golden glimpse in your eyes, you have every now and then. Oh, and surprise, Makki and his family have them as well", he said after I stayed silent once again. He knew about Makki? But how? How could he figure that out in such a small amount of time? Maybe he was just overreacting and connecting dots, he would disconnect later. I hoped so. I just had to stay silent and look at him like he was talking about stupid things and not the pure truth. "You don't have anything to say to that? Then I was probably right. You feel bad lying more but it wouldn't matter anyway. You lied way too much I don't know why I ever trusted you. I never lied to you. I always told you the truth. You never did. Just go back to Naothea", Oikawa said, his voice breaking. We were both crying by now.

He figured everything out. He revealed all of my secrets. All those little lies I told to avoid this. Obviously, it was the wrong method. 

"Oika-", I tried to stop him from running away as he interrupted me, "by the way, take your feelings for me with you", before turning around and walking away. This made my heart shatter into pieces. He didn't only look through all of my lies but also figured out my feelings.