ⅩⅩⅣ

After a while, we parted. I looked into Oikawas eyes, trying to find out what he felt about me. He quickly looked away but I could take a glance at his eyes which were full of guilt. As I saw this I knew what happened. Either he didn't return my feelings or he was still unsure. When he returned the kiss, I really thought that he liked me back but I shouldn't have hoped too early. 

After a while, I heard him sobbing slightly. This just confirmed my suspicions. He felt guilty and that was why he was crying. I, of course, comforted him until his sobs stopped. 

"It's fine", I stated before he could say anything. "but I still am not sure about my feelings. I just made you hope and hurt you afterwards", he spoke. "No, it is fine with me. Do whatever you want in order to find out your true feelings", I replied. I was still hoping for him to like me back. "Okay, if you say so. Would you mind if we analyzed everything so I can get sure of everything? Because I really enjoyed the kiss and would like to kiss you again but I don't really know if I love you that way", he stated. I had hope. I really had hope. I shouldn't but I couldn't help it. I really hope for him to have those feelings. 

"Okay so you liked the kiss meaning you aren't straight", I acknowledged. "True", he agreed. "And you liked it so you maybe have feelings for me or you just enjoy kissing boys", I concluded. "True. I had this electric feeling when our lips connected and I really wanted to kiss you back. You're really good at it", he replied, making me flustered. "o-okay but did you feel the butterflies?", I asked. I hoped he would say yes. If he did there was no other possibility than him liking me back, right? Even without it, it was pretty likely that he liked me as well. 

"I didn't but it felt so right. I honestly don't know. I just want to kiss you and be with you but I don't know if I want all of this in a romantic way", he stated. So he still wasn't sure. Would it help if we kissed again? Probably it wouldn't but I still suggested it, "We could try and kiss gain. Maybe it'll help you sort things out". It was the selfish part of me, the part that loved him, the part that craved his touch and especially his lips, which made me say this. I knew that it was very unlikely that it would help. Still, I said it. 

"Sure. I mean, I wouldn't mind. Actually, I wouldn't mind doing anything with you. I just don't know if I like the romantic aspect, you know?", he responded, making me flustered all over again. "Are you suggesting something", I asked. I knew him long enough to see that he implied something in that statement. "Maybe I am", he replied. "I wouldn't mind either", I commented before kissing him again. 

It would hurt if we stopped but I was willing to take that risk. Friends with benefits sounded better than just friends. Especially, if it was with your long-term crush.