ⅩⅩⅦ

Today, Oikawa and I decided to meet again. He insisted on going to a Café before we would go to the landing site. I enjoyed spending time with him as a friend although I wanted to kiss him all the time. I couldn't do that to him though so I didn't. 

I really hated the idea of me becoming addicted to him but I knew I already was. I knew that it would hurt less when I would stop now but I knew that I was too deep in already, to stop. Gosh, what are you doing to me, Oikawa?

"Iwa-chan~", Oikawa greeted me. He was already sitting in the Café, reading a book about aliens. Of course, he would still read stuff like that. I smiled at the thought. He really was cute. 

I just sat next to him and listened to him talking about his alien theories. I thought he would stop now that he had proof but he said that he was sure that there was more extraterrestrial life out there. He really was obsessed. 

I still loved him. I loved him with every perfectly imperfect aspect of his being. With every piece of him, no matter what it was because that was what made him to him, Oikawa Tōru, the love of my life. the fil

I loved him so much it hurt. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad about that. I just accepted it and tried to forget about it. 

When Oikawa and I finished our food, we went to the landing site. While walking, we intertwined our fingers like we always did. People might think that we are dating but I honestly don't care and neither does Oikawa. I could imagine him saying we are dating just because he was able to. He used to do it a lot. But I don't think that he would do that anymore, now that he knew about my feelings. He doesn't want to hurt me and that's just another reason why I love him so much. 

While walking, Oikawa talked about the new movies that came out and how he wanted to watch every one of them. I was just listening to him, not participating in the conversation because  I knew that he didn't care if I engaged because he knew that I was always listening until I heard a film pick my interest, Godzilla vs Kong. I've loved Godzilla since I first saw it. It reminded me of Naothea, we had similar animals there. They were smaller and a lot tamer. We had one as a house pet until it died. I cried a lot.