10 Things Emmett Cullen Isn't Allowed to Do chp 9

Hey decided to write a new chapter. Hope you enjoy

xoxoAlexis :)

______________________________________________________________________________

1. Emmett isn't allowed to steal Zayn Malik and give him to Nessie

2. Or Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson.

3. Emmett isn't allowed to dress up as Taylor Swift for Halloween

4. Emmett Cullen isn't allowed to re eneact the conception of Renesmee when she asks how babies are made.

5. Emmet Cullen isn't allowed to have sex in any space that does not belong to him.

6. Emmett Cullen isn't allowed to turn Edward and Bella's cottage into a swingers club.

7. Emmett Cullen isn't allowed to go to a gay bar and give out Edward's number.

8.Emmett Cullen isn't allowed to challenge 'douche bag frat boys' to drinking contest.

9. Emmett Cullen isn't allowed to show Charlie pictures of Edward and Bella getting freaky.

________________________________

"Good Lord Esme, how do you live with this guy?" I said taping the lost up with the 8 others. "After awhile you learn to put up with his hijinks and then just start making rules." She answered shaking her head.

"Hey you're the one who wanted to live forever with us." Edward said as he walked to the door that someone just knocked on. "Hey you conned me into it." "Sure sure love." He answered. Ugh, Jacobs mannerisms were rubbing off on everyone.

"Hello are you Edward Cullen?" A female voice said. "Uh yeah?" Edward answered. "Your brother recommended you for my bachelorette party. Let me see what you're working with!" She said excitedly as she grabbed at my husbands shirt and ripped it open. I flew to the door and grabbed her wrist. "if you could not molest my husband that would be great!" I snarled throwing her off the porch and slaming the door.

"I've never been so scared in my life. Emmett I'm gonna kill you!" Edward screamed. Stalking off towards the sound of his laughter. Esme grabbed the marker and wrote:

10. Emmett Cullen is not allowed to sell his siblings out as strippers.

_____________________________

Here you guys go!!! Go check out my Cullen Truth or Dare please ^~^

Xoxo Alexis