12. Walima!

Manzil mile na mile ye nasib ki baat h,
Ab hum kosish bhi na Kare ye to galat baat h.
- Aaisha Malik

------------------------------------------------------
Alina p.o.v:

Zain proposed to me and I said yes because I didn't get any dream but I woke up with positive vibes and it's mean that my answer is yes.

He slides a decent ring in my ring finger, I can't handle it, it's overwhelming for both of us and when he started crying I can't held in my own tears.

We both are crying, he took my hand and brushed his lips on the back of my hand.

I heard someone cleared their throat and we turn there are all elders are standing there with huge smiles on their faces.

"Alina we got a little late, so, what is your answer?"
Dadaji asked with a teasing huge grin.

"Yes," I said and showed them the ring.

Dadaji opened their arms and we both went towards him, he wraps his left arm on zain and his right arm on me and hugged both of us.

We both went to everyone and they all hugged us.

------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on my bed in half laying position and looking at my engagement ring when suddenly I remember that media was roaming around the mansion.

I took my phone from the nightstand and open google I search "zain khan" and search it and in a second zain's picture poped up on the screen.

I got shocked I read the headline it shows.

"zain khan is one of the most eligible bachelor and businessmen of India"

My eyes got wide like my orbs will come out, I can't believe that zain who I got engaged before 2 hours is one of the eligible bachelors of India.

it contains more information about him so, I scrolled down and here is his all information.

Name : zain khan.
Age : 27 years.
Parent's name : Siraj Khan, Aabeda khan
Siblings : Haider khan, Hana khan
Religion : Muslim
Profession : Businessmen, owner and ceo of the khan textiles.
Awards : Most successful businessmen, youngest businessmen...
Relationship status : single

Zain Khan is one of the youngest businessmen in India, one of the eligible bachelor and owner of a successful company named khan textiles, the company of his comes on no.1 in the textile industry, he is born on 28th October in Mumbai, he has two siblings and he lived in his penthouse and some times he lives with his family in their khan mansion.

There was lots of information about zain and his lots of pictures also but my eyes catch one picture that he was sitting on a chair and beside him, a girl was sitting he was feeding her but the girl face was invisible.

My mind clicked that it was our picture where my hands are filled with Heena and he was feeding me.

My hands started work on their own and send a message to zain.

Me: can you meet me on the terrace?

I send the message and wait for his reply after 2 minutes his reply come.

Zain: okay.

I took my rumali (a long scarf that uses while prying namaz) wear that and went to the terrace.