16. New life!

Turn your wounds into wisdom.
-zain khan
------------------------------------------------------

The moon was trying to see what's going on in the moving car which just started its journey with a newly wedded couple sited in.

Alina is still crying her heart out in digesting the fact that she left her family just five minutes ago.

Zain is suffering as she is, he can't see his lina crying, it felt like someone is squeezing his heart.

He asked hana for water as she handed him the bottle of water.

"Lina for sake of Allah please stop crying, it's hurting me"

He said as he lifts her veil from her face and she looked at him with tearing eyes as his charcoal black orbs filled with a foreign emotion.

A sob escaped her mouth but muffled as soon as it escaped because of zain's chest, she wrapped her arms around zain's shoulders and hide her face in his chest.

Zain put one arm on her back rubbing the circle and the other on her head caressed her hairs.

"Shh, bilkul Rona nahi-"
(Shh, don't cry-)

Zain is in his mid-sentence when Haider's words hit their eardrums and alina face broke into a small smile.

"Don't worry bhabhi, it's just a matter of some years after that aaisha will accompany you in sha allah"

Zain had an idea about this matter but what he doesn't know is that it will come this early.

"Are you pranking on me?"

Alina asked haider narrowing her eyes.

"I don't have guts to prank alina zain khan when she is with her husband, aapko hi Jana h apne devar ka Rishta leke.
(You have to go for the alliance of your brother-in-law)

Alina looked up at zain for surety and when zain smile at her a big grin plastered her face.

Zain gave her water and wiped the tears from her cheeks and she again went to zain's embrace as he cresses her hair.

"Alina you should sleep"

Zain said as he saw her eyelids dropping, she hummed at him.

He slid himself to the corner and gestures her to sleep as she nodded shyly and bands downwards to remove her heels. yeh, heels!

"Ina, you can't walk in heels and you are wearing heels?"

Hana asked alina as she knows that she can't balance her self in heels and that one is pencil heels.

"Aap ke bhai itne Lambe h ke heels ke Bina meri aawaz na paunche untak"
(Your brother is too tall that without heels even my voice can't reach him)

Zain smiled amused by her set of words and he is not that tall he is just 6 foot 2 inch and Alina's height is 5 foot 6 inch.

Alina signs in relief as soon as that pair of killing heels lost contact with her feet.

She bends her knees and tried to manage in 2 seats because 3rd one is occupied by a zain's not so small body.

She felt two palms take her head in the hold and put it in the lap of the person seating beside her.

She wriggles in his hold feeling uncomfortable in sleeping with her head in his husband's lep with hana and haider.

'Looks like he is a fan of PDA's
She thought and started feeling sleepy because of his fingers that stroking her hairs.

Alina after two years slept fearlessly because her consciousness knows that she is safe with her husband and a peaceful night took her away in another world.

Zain is looking at his beautiful bride which is in deep slumber but he noticed her habit that is clutching his thighs in her small fist, it looks like she had a fear that he might disappear.

He put his head in the headrest and relaxed his all stiffness as he doesn't come to know that he is on his way to his dreams which includes her.

Zain felt something pressed against his stomach, he opened his eyes and the first thing that comes into view is haider shouting on phone and the car was stopped.

"What happened?"

Zain asked not liking his shouting at the same place his wife is sleeping.

Zain felt his wife's hands on his torso as he looked down, here she is her face is snuggled in his stomach and her hands are encircled around his waist.

He can't believe in his destiny that he got such a beautiful, cute and adorable wife.

"Bhai, we have to drop both of you at the penthouse"

Zain can't understand why he has to drop them at his penthouse because alina is a new bride and they should bring her to their home.

"Bhai, someone leaks the news about your getting hitched and media is all around the house just to take a glimpse of the spouse of zain khan"

Haider explained after he looked at his brother's confused face, zain sigh and nod at him.

He looked down at her bride but despite her bride, his charcoal black orbs come in contact with hazel orbs which is looking at him.

Alina eardrums hit someone's voice probably Haider's he was talking with zain about something but because of her sleeping mind, she could not process it.

Her eyes moved to her husband as she was drinking his features his charcoal black eyes, button nose, plump lips and jawline sharp covered in light stubble.

She didn't want to be a creep but she is his wife and she has more rights on him than just observing his features.

She wanted to observe more but her eyes clashed with a pair of eyes that belongs to her husband.

She straightens up from her lying position and looked at him.

"We have to go at penthouse"

He said with an apologetic gaze but she smiles and noded, she knows that there is something wrong that's why he chose this.

The car stopped in front of a luxurious building with glass windows all over it.

Alina and zain are going to step out but haider put his foot on the accelerator and zain put Alina's face on his chest before the media take a glimpse of her.

Haider took the car to underground parking and soon alina and zain are on the lift reaching their penthouse.

------------------------------------------------------

Aasalamualikm guys,

How was the chapter?

Finally, haider confessed!

Do you want more scenes of haider and Aaisha?

When will zain come to know about her past?

Vote, comment and share my story.

Till then,
Stay safe,
Allah hafiz...