19. Her past?

Tujhe baar baar dekh Kar ye ehssas Hua,
Ishq Pehle bhi Hua par tujhse Kuch khass Hua.
- Alina khan

***
The room is filled with silence and Alina's small yet confident voice hits on his eardrums.

"Zain I want a good and healthy relationship and that's why I want to tell you all things that could cause many misunderstandings in the future, I want to tell you my past"

He always wanted to know that what happened to her that she changed herself, she was bubbly and cheerful but before some years she completely changed herself she became silent and just a few words person.

"I want to know but if you are comfortable to share it with me because I know you don't trust everyone to share your past"

He said those words with his own heart is not agreeing with him, is he everyone or anyone? no, he is her sole husband and he deserves importance in her life.

Alina is in a different dilemma after she registered his words, don't he know that he became the most important person of her life at a second he utter 'qubool hai' does he feels that way.

"It's first and last time you are forgiven to think like this, what you think that you are anyone in my life and you are one of the most important person in my life and you deserve to know all things that happened to me"

He can't be happier in his life, she is uttering every word he is thinking, their bonding is going to be fantastic in their near future, in sha allah.

Alina looked at him one last time and in the blink, of his eyes, she started with a sign.

"You know that I was engaged before, when I was still studying, at that time I was not at all beautiful, my eyes were puffy and dark circles because of submissions and my skin was pale yellow.

At that time my parents asked me that they got an alliance for me so, I told them I trust them and they check the background of that boy and all things were okay and they set a meeting with him.

He was nice and good-looking and was gentleman towards me at least what I think, and I said yes, and as I said I was not at all beautiful and his nice and good behavior made me fall for him hard and fast.

We started opening up to each other and started going on dates, I refused but he said that it will help us in the future so, I agreed to it"

Zain can't handle that she loved someone who was not him and he wants to kill that person who made her falls for him.

"Time passed very fast and his behavior started to change towards me, he started to nudge me that he was good looking and I am not capable in good looks, slowly he started stuffing all these things in my mind.

You know what is the worst thing in the world, you started to hate yourself, I started to hate myself and I don't even want to look at myself in the mirror and I broke all the mirrors of my room with my bare hands.

Some more time passed and his behavior started to get worst and worst and one day he told me that, I should say no for marriage, I asked him why then he said he loves someone else and she was beautiful.

I told him that I will never call off the wedding and his actions cause my feelings to turn from love to hate.

He choked me, as I told you it's not the first time someone choked me and when he saw that I almost fall unconscious he let my neck go and garb my hijab-clad hairs roughly and slapped me"

Zain can't hold on to his anger and the poor spoon have to sacrifice itself, he clenched his fist and the spoon is fully bent by now.

"After that, I didn't know anything, I opened my eyes and saw aaisha and Zaif by my side, and they were looking at me concerned"

Alina can't help but cry in zain's arms recalling all those dreadful memories.

Flashback start...

Zaif was praying his isha salah when his phone started to vibrate as he completed he looked at the screen and there was a call from Alina.

He calls back and heard a male voice.

"Come outside of your house and take your sister inside"

He sounded annoyed and looked outside of the window there was a car of Alina's fiance.

He rushed out to the car and saw Alina unconscious sitting on the passenger seat.

He rushed to her side and looked at her cheek there was a mark of fingerprints looks like someone slapped her very hard.

Zaif was not in his senses he grabs the collar of his shirt and punched him.

"What the hell you did to her?"

He can't saw her sister in this state, Alina was very close to him and Aaisha since childhood, and all those mental tortures.

How she was going though all this only they know but what can they do?

His nose started bleeding and he was laughing like manic well no doubt he was manic, he looked at Zaif's furious eyes and sobered down.

"Her, If it were in my control I don't even want to look at her ugly face"

He said making a disgusting face which earned him a hard slap from aaisha and he was shocked as Zaif was.

"You, you ugly shit of a roadside dog, how dare you to call my sister ugly"

Aaisha spat on his face and gestures Zaif to take Alina, he takes Alina in his arms, and both sister brother due went inside but not before beating the shit out of him.

Flashback ends...

"Aaisha and Zaif told me all the things that happened and when I told them all things he did to me, they told everyone in the house and what he wants was done our engagement broke.

He used to call me at night and that's why I started getting nightmares that he is calling me and telling me that I am ugly"

Zain is a soft-hearted person but now when he knows that a person who hurts his lina, he can't control his anger but for now he had to comfort Alina but he can't let that person live peacefully.

----------------------------
Assalamu alaikum guys,

I know it's a short update and that is also after a long time period.

I cant help it because of my cousin's engagement, sorry and thanks for bear with me.

Back to story,

Alina's past is revealed now.

Why Alina was thinking that he will divorce her?

Why zain didn't try to reach her if he liked her?

All things will be revealed in next chapter so, stay tuned.

Vote, comment and share my story.

Till then,
Stay safe,
Allah hafiz...