4. Past?

Alina was in her thoughts when she heard that zuher adhan is being called and she instantly covered her head with and started answering adhaan.

That was a small action for her but not for zain, he looked at her that some habits never change, he always wanted a girl who make him close to his creater.

After that, all the males of the mansion went to the mosque to offer their salah and the ladies went to their respective rooms to offer their salah.

Alina went to her room, she offered her salah and thought to take some rest because she is awake since 4'o clock.

Sahana called femida, goshiya and Maryam in her room.

Sahana started when everybody came and settled comfortably.
"We were thinking that after Alaya's nikkah we need to marry ina"

Femida smiled at her and said.
"Ary bhabhi usme kya h Alaya ka Rishta ho Gaya ina ka bhi ho Jaye ga or vese bhi hamari ina "mashallah" itni pyari h ke ladko ki to line lag Jaye gi aap fiqr na kare"

Sahana looked at femida and said.
"Aapa hum soch rahe the ki jald se jald ina ki bhi shaadi ho jaye"
(Sister, we were thinking that we should marry her as soon as possible)

After hearing her gosiya and maryam passed a "knowing look" at sahana.
"Vo to thik h par itni jaldi kyu h?"
(It's okay but why such a rush?)

Femida asked not knowing those hidden messages her sister-in-laws are passing eachother.

Famida's question brought sahana to her memories of morning.

Flashback.....

Sahana and faruk were sitted on their bed talking about preparations and they heard a knock on door and they looked at the source she was none other than their beloved daughter alaya.

"Asslamualaikum" Alaya greeted but smile was nowhere on her face.

"Walaikumasslam" thay both greeted back in unison.

"Kya hua beta tum pareshan lag rahi ho?" (What happened dear you look tensed?)
her mother asked in tension.

"Vo aami me raat ko ina ke room me thi"
(Mom I was in ina's room last night)
She answered knowing her mother will freaked out after hearing it.

"Kyu kya hua beta sab kheriyat to h na?"
(Why, What happened is everything alright?)
Her father asked getting the condition in his mind.

"Abba kal raat me ina ke chillane ki awaz aa rahi thi, jab me dekhne gai to vo neend me chilla rahi thi"
(Dad, last night I heard ina's screams and when I got there she was screaming in sleep)
She answered her father truthfully not having intention to hide it further.

"Ya allah meri masoom bachi ke sath kya ho gya" Her mother said while tears started forming in her eyes.

"Ammi abba mere dimag me ek hi solution nazar aa raha h"
(Mom dad I can see only one solution in my mind)
She said with determination.

"Kya h beta?" (What is it?)
They both asked concerned for their child.

"Meri shaadi ke baad aap ho sake to ina ki jald se jald shaadi kara de"
(After my marriage you have to marry her off as soon as possible)
She advised with sad smile.

"Par kyu beta?" (But why dear?)Her mother asked.

"Ammi aap samajh nahi rahi meri baat ina ki shaadi ho jaegi fir vo uske life me busy rahe gi or mujhe lagta h vaha tak abhi use ek aise insan ki bohot zarurat h jo use samjhe"
(Mom you're not understanding me if ina will get marry then she will be get busy in her life and I think right now she need a person who understand her)
Alaya answered and they both nodded in yes getting the point of this.