13. farewell!

Kisi ki aadat ban jao,
Mohabbat hud hi ban jao ge.
- Haider Khan
------------------------------------------------------
Zain's p.o.v:

We got exhausted physically and mentally both way, because of walima and tomorrow we will leave for home.

My vacation is over now and I have to go to the office also I went to the office directly from here and then I will go to the penthouse.

I know I have to overwork and for my upcoming wedding I have to take leave at that time as well.

I will be living in my penthouse till my wedding and after my wedding also so, I have to prepone my work according to the time.

We will discuss my and lina's wedding date tonight after we get in formals and get relaxed a little and I will try my best you know regarding the date.

I took a short relaxing cold shower then I changed into a t-shirt and trousers then left my room and went to the garden where they will discuss the Date.

After a while, the discussion was ended and I am content with the date's as soon as possible as I said the today is 28th August and our wedding will be held on 28th October exactly after two months from now on and it's my birthday.

After that, all elder went to their respective rooms and here youngsters are sitting in the garden.

"Tomorrow you are going?"
Aaisha asked looking at Haider.

"Yes I have to go to the office,"
I said looking at lina who's face become pale after she heard my answer.

"So, as you are going tomorrow let's have some fun tonight" zaif Suggested as all agree.

"What will we do?"
Zara asked.

"Zain bhai will sing for us,"
Haider said grinning this guy will surely get beaten by me.

"Zaif you said you had a guitar can you get that here,"
Haider said to zaif and he left after nodding her head after some time he comes with beautiful guitar in his hand.

"Come on bhai take it don't be shy," Haider said to me as zaif gave me a guitar.

"When I said that I am singing?"
I asked smirking at them they all started to request me but that haider he knows my weak nerves.

"Oh, bhai it never harms in one song, dedicates that song to bhabhi,"

Haider said smirking as I take the guitar, open my phone for lyrics and music and everyone hooted as I started I looked in Lina's eyes.

"Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina,
Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina

Dhadke to saari zindagi
Dhadke to saari zindagi,
Yeh tadpe tere bina,

Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina
Dhadke to saari zindagi,
Yeh tadpe tere bina,

Tujhse juda to toota jahan se
Aa kareeb aaja le loon main saansein,
Tujhse juda to toota jahan se Mo l
Aa kareeb aaja le loon main saansein,

Dooriyon mein dekha hai marke tere bina,

Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina,
Dhadke to saari zindagi,
Yeh tadpe tere bina

Hai waqt mera ab sath tere
Jis pal nahi thi tu pass mere,

Lamha gaya na woh ghuzar ke tere bina,

Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina,
Dhadke to saari zindagi
Yeh tadpe tere bina"

I sang while emotions were welling up in me that alina is still unknown but when the song ended she looked up.

Her hazel ones clashed with my charcoal black ones and she saw that unknown emotion In my eyes.

"Wow, bhai you are awesome in singing," Zara said in aww.

"Thank you"
I replied with a smile.

We all played some games like truth and dare then all returned to our respective rooms.

I pray namaz of sukrana then I looked up at the sky and I make dua to my creator, my Almighty, my Allah.

"Ya, Allah Mujhe yakken h tujhpe our humesha rahega mene humesha mere hak me behtri ka fesla chaha or tune mere hak me alina ko likha h, ya Allah Mujhe himaat or takat de vo mere sath rehne ke liye uski family ko chod ke aaye gi or me uski family toh nahi ban sakta par ya Allah Mujhe himaat Dena ke me mere Sare vaade pure kar saku or Ek acche Sohar ke sare ahkam pure kar Saku, our uska hath pakad ke usko Jannat me le ja Saku, aamen"

(Ya, Allah I always believed in you and I always will, I always asked you to give me what is the betterment for me you write alina in my faith, ya Allah I ask you to give me bravery and strength she will leave her family just for live her life with me, I can't be her family but Allah give me bravery that I can fulfil my all promise and fulfil all my duties as a good husband, take her hand and lead her way to Jannah, aamen)

I don't know when I started crying, I rub my hands on my face and then I wash my face then I lay on my bed I was thinking about alina then one thing strikes my mind.

"Zain who will now calm me when I will get nightmares? who will wake me up from them who?"

Her voice ring in my ears, her words cleared one thing that she gets nightmares, but why? I will clear every problem of yours alina after our marriage, in sha allah.

My eyes dropped as sleep envelope its arms around me dragged me into my dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the alarm and went to the mosque then I packed my things today we are leaving after breakfast I took my beg and went downstairs where I saw lina sitting on the couch.

She looked at me and smile but next second her face become sad as she saw downwards on my hand which was carrying my beg, I put my beg down as I went to her.

"Aaslamualikum lina,"
I said in a cheerful voice to make her cheer up but she didn't.

"Walaikumassalam"
she replied in gloomy voice and her sadness is evident in her voice then few  tears slipped her beautiful eyes.

"What happened to my lina?"
I looked at her even I know why she is like this but still.

"You are going,"
She said her tears are still flowing.

"I am coming after 2 months and take you with me forever then I am never going to leave you by my will and this 2 months enjoy your time with your family, make memories with them, okay,"

I said and she nodded her head as I wipe her tears.

I want to just wrap my arms around her but it will be inappropriate, I know that I hug her two times before but it was situations demand.

First, she got scared and that's why she hugged me and the second time she was crying and she hugged me.

After breakfast, we will leave for Mumbai our home.

And as we reached I directly went to the penthouse and now my work starts.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi, guys, How was the chapter?

Should I write directly about marriage?
Or
Should I write a chapter or two about marriage preparations?

Vote, comment and share my story.

Till then,
Allah hafiz...