21. peace!

Apni in nashili ankho Ko jhuka di giye mohtarma,
Mere mazhab me Nansha haram he.
- Zain khan
***

After Alina's confession about her past, she felt that a large burden is lifted from her shoulders and Zain's words are doing the work where it's needed.

Alina took her handbag from the room which contains all her necessities.

She take the face wash and washed her face then dry it with a soft towel and applied her cream and lip balm.

She come out of the bathroom and saw her newlywed husband laying on the left side of the bed with one arm behind his head with a smile on his face.

Alina has still not digested that he is her husband,
And he is her mehram.

As Zain's eyes spotted her standing at the bathroom door with a dreamy look, Zain just smirked.

"So, begam where we left?"
Zain said as Alina come to the right side of the bed.

Alina sat down on her side and smiled at him, even though she need time, she appreciate Zain's gestures which are helping her to be more comfortable with him.

"I don't remember anything that we started"
Alina said with a small yet shy smile and Zain's left brow raised at the statement.

"Esa, lagta he begam mujhe yaad dilana padga"
(Looks like I have to make you remember it wifey)
As he started getting up from laying position she smiled at him.

As Zain stood up and come to her side he offered his hand to her, Alina gave her hand in his.

Zain already spread the prayer mats on the floor and then he turns and looks at her.

"I don't have any scarf or anything, you know I live alone here"
He gave a shipless smile to her and she smiled at him and brought a dupatta from her bag.

"Of course, I had to bring an extra dupatta"

She wrapped it around her head and then started her salah.

After completing their salah they sat on their prayer mats as she show his backside a soft ball of emotions started to build and she got teary-eyed.

She had lived this moment so many times in her mind, praying with her husband and this still doesn't feel real.

After making dua for everyone from the family she started making for her new relationship.

"ya Allah, you have given me everything in my life, the most loving parents, siblings, and family, I am glad that you gave me the right partner as well the most unexpected one, he was in front of my eyes till now and I was wondering who will be that special person and at the right time he came out of the dark and everything went too fast in my life, proposal, marriage and here I am bond with zain in the scared bond of nikkah and I am happy about it, I just hope that you will make everything easy in my life ahead may we understand each other and I know that it's not a fairytale and we will have disputes and misunderstanding but I am just asking that we never sleep facing each other our backs no matter how much we get angry we console the issue and sleep with smiles on our faces and make both of us each other's peace and fill our hearts with love, care, and respect for each other, make both of us the peace of each others heart, Ameen"

On the other side, zain poured his heart out in front of his creator, he was speechless about what has happened in his life, everyone plans but the best of the planer is Allah, he never in his life have imagined that his Lina will be his for a lifetime with all the rights, when he came to know about Alina's alliance he was devastated he lost hope in his life but he was never ungrateful and he never had stumbled on his fate and trust in Allah and the result is sweet and all the time he has waited was worth it, it all worth it, the sabr always brings the best results and he was content with the result he got, his lina is finally his with him and will always be his till the death make them apart.