7. Talk?

Zain was very furious when he got to know that alina's allince was being discussed with someone, picturing alina with someother man made him furious on himself.

If he had confessed his feelings to his parents so till now his allince with alina would have been fixed.

In his thoughts he came face to face with his parents who were smiling at him.

"What happend zain?"
Aabeda asked looking at his red angry face.

"I can't believe that you both can not understand my feelings"
Zain said in a verge of crying.

His emotions are not in right place and taking the best of him.

"We can't understand what are you talking about come to the point"
Siraj said in confusion.

"I thought that you both can understand me and my feelings but no i was wrong i should have confessed to you both that i have feelings for lina and you need to ask for her hand for me but now it's too late, her alliance is going to be fixed with someone else"
Zain confessed and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Aabeda and siraj passed a knowing look to zain as he wiped his tear and said.

"It's enough now i can't lose lina for second time it was my luck that her previous alliance has broken in a year but now i will make sure that her alliance will not fix with someone else" He said with evil smirk.

"First tell us who told you about her alliance?"
Siraj asked knowing his son is just being dramatic.

"Lina told me" Zain answered with jaw clenched.

"Did she tell you about the guy?"
Aabeda asked doing her best to not smile.

"If she would have told me about him that i wouldn't be here"
Zain answered getting annoyed by their Q&A.

"Ok but what will you do with that guy?" Siraj asked with smirk after all they share the same blood.

"I will make sure that his eyes never land on lina"
Zain said with evil smirk.

"So...the boy name is zain siraj khan now go and do whatever you want to do with him"
Siraj answered while aabeda got up from the chair.

Zain's brain took 2 minutes to consume the information what his father had just give.

"What a-ar-are you sure you are not pranking me?"
Zain asked in disbelief he can't take chance in this matter and if they're pranking then he didn't like this prank.

"Do you think i will prank you on this kind of matter well it's all your tai ammi's efforts"
Siraj said smiling at his son showing his all teeths.

Zain was on cloud nine he go to aabeda and hug her in excitment and twirl her and kiss her on her forhead then his father and kissed his cheek. Siraj was shocked at his son's actions he really had bad mood swings.

Zain went from there and yelled.
"I love both of you so much" and ran to his tai aami's room.

He knock at the door and femida opened the door and aarif was sitting on the bed.

"Are zain come...." Femida was asking him to come inside to room and her words died in middle when she felt her feet are not on the floor and zain was twirling her and then kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you so much tai aami" Zain said in thankful tone.

Zain ran to find alina to talk to her while he remembered her words that she was only thinking for him that way and his happiness just got ten folds.

---------------------------------------------------------

Alina was in her room blush was not leaving for a second and this was noticed by aaisha.

"What zain bhai did this time?"
Aaisha asked with teasing smile.

Before alina could answer her, she spoted something unusual on her right palm.

"Oh no this can't be real"
Alina followed her gaze and started blushing again.

"Ina you..."
Aaisha was about to say something but alina cut her of.

"Oh stop it aai this was an accident"
she said.

"You mean that henna artist just write zain bhai's name on your palm accidentally?"
Aaisha was squealing like mad woman.

"Keep it down, actually zain took appointment on his name so henna artist thought that he is my husband and she wrote his name and till the time I noticed it was dried and I cant do anything because of it"
Alina explain to aaisha and she had her mouth in 'o' shape.

Alina didn't know that this conversation heard by someone else the one who was coming to meet 'his lina' and heard it by
Accidentally and want to talk to her but he thought to do it later becuse alina was busy with her cousin.

At dinner time alina was roaming in mansion to find someone to feed her becuse her fingertips of heena are wet and she can't eat by her self her gaze fell on familiar figure and she went to talk to him, she was on her way to him.

Kaif come and drag her to her mother's room she was confused but still she knock on the door and her mother's smiling face came in front of her eyes.

She signed her to come inside and she went inside the room and looked at her mother confused by her actions.

"Ammi you wanted to meet me?"
Alina asked seeing the her mother's smiling face.

"Yes beta we need to give them answer by tomorrow so what is your answer?" Sahana asked alina.

"Ammi did zain said yes?"
She asked her mother.

"Beta he was very happy when he came to know about proposal"
sahana informed alina about his reaction in return she just blushed.

"Ammi i want to talk to him for once and after that i want ro perform istikhara becuse i don't want to repeat my mistakes"
She said with hard expressions on her face and her mother just nod her head at her direction and she went out from room.

Her stomach made noise indicateing that she is hungry she didn't eat well at noon because fahad was the one who fed her and she was not comfortable with him and at that thought she rolled her eyes.

She bumped into hard figure and as the impact both of them fell down on floor.

"Thanks to allah that my mehendi is not ruined otherwise i would have killed you with my bare hands"

She mumble but heard by the person in front of her and she was shocked at answer she got.

"Is that so? my lina is that much dangerous"
She looked up to see a pair of charcol black eyes looking at her she just look at her feet than he came close to her ear and said.

"i would happy to know about that side" and than asked her.

"lina can we talk for a moment?"
She nodded but her stomach go against her.

"Haven't you eat yet?" He asked.

"No i was just going to ask kabir to feed me"
She answered but seems zain didn't like the idea of kabir to feed her as he said.

"No need for that i will feed you and we can also talk"

She agreed becuse she was hungry and she wanted to talk also, she followed him and he helped her to sit and went to take food for her.

------------------------------------------------------

Assalamu Alaikum guys,
I know that i didn't updated like for two weeks sorry guys i was in middle of something but i will try to update per week but if i don't,forgive your poor author.

Guys my friend Fazu_Mansuri is writing an awesome book named in love with my ceo cousin i loved this book so i would like that if you also give it a try.

So, plese comment,vote and share and keep supporting me.