18.Clothes?

Adhuri Kahani par khamosh labo ka pehra he,
Chot rooh ki h is liye zakham gehra he.
-Alina khan
-------------------------------------------------

Zain was cooking when he felt a presence right behind him, he took the knife in his hand for his safety.

He felt that the body press against his back, he swiftly turned and pined that figure against the fridge.

Zain's one hand is on that person's neck tightly ready to choke that person's oxygen supply and another one is in the air holding a knife pointed at the person.

-----------------------

Alina felt something on her hair, and as soon her mind started its work she comes to know that it's her husband's hand which is on her hairs then she heard his words and felt his lips on her hairs but what shocked her is a tear dropped on her forehead.

She slowly opened her eyes and the view unfold in front of her eyes clenched her heart.

He is wiping his tears and left the room, the first thing she felt is a foreign warmth in her heart, why was he crying? was he crying because of her?

She sat up after a few minutes she stands up with the support of the head bored and slowly started to walk like a turtle.

Her Bangles and other accessories were already removed by zain that's the reason she comes behind zain without making any noise.

He is in the kitchen making something. She stands behind him and tap his shoulder but as her skin comes in contact with his And in a matter of seconds she is pinned against the fridge his hand is on her neck choking her and the other is holding the knife.

Tears are started forming in her eyes not because he is choking her but remembering the same kind of memory with a person she falls for once, and if you ask her it was still the biggest regret.

Alina determined that she will never fall for anyone but what she is looking made her cold heart started warming with the same emotions and she is not regretting it.

She looked at his dangerous eyes with her teary hazel once and his eyes become soft yet concern fills them for her his hand falls from her neck and a knife is on the floor now.

Zain let go of her as soon as he comes in contact with her teary eyes and now his heart filled with guilt as he looks the fingers that were imprinted on her delicate neck.

She blinked her eyes and the tears which are formed left her eyes but soon was wiped with the pad of the thumb that belongs to her husband.

"Lina, please don't cry, I thought. I thought"
Before he could say any further she hugged him and broke into sobs but were muffled by his chest.

"I am sorry, I"
He didn't know what to do to make her stop crying.

"Stop it"
Alina shouts at him what the hell happens to him it was a misunderstanding and he is apologizing, again and again, zain is taken back by her actions.

"This is not the first time someone tried to kill me and this is a misunderstanding but that was not"

He got confused but thought of someone attempt this by knowing made him split fire.

"What are you talking lina someone did this before to you"

He asked her cupping her face as she nodded and his vocabulary started getting worst.

"Who was that f****r"
Her eyes widened at his choice of words.

"Don't you want to know the reason what if there was my fault?"
She asked him looking at him with hope.

"No, you can't do any kind of mistake that you get this type of treatment"
He shook his head and she felt the same kind of feeling that she felt before some years.

Before their conversation goes further and digs that past wounds of them he remembers that the stove is on, he rushed to the pot of rice, and fortunately, they are not burned.

"We will continue our conversation but first you should eat and change, tumne to meri Jaan hi nikal di thi"
(you just take my life away)

She just nods at him then she realizes that her all things are at the mansion and she didn't have anything to wear expect this bridal dress.

"Sune, meri sari chize to Ghar phocha di thi to.."
(listen, all my things are at the house)

"To meri le lo"
(Take mine)

"Huh, aap ke kapde?"
(your clothes)

"Haa, me bhi tumhara or meri sari chize bhi"
(yes, I am yours and also my all things)
He said with a wink.

That made her blushed and she is stumbled because of weakness as a wave of dizziness hit her and she is in the arms of her husband towards their room.

They got into the room and he put her on the bed carefully and vanished in the closet, he comes with a black tee and tracks and hands them to her.

"Change and I will be here with food"
He said to her as soon as he hands it to her and felt relief that she will be okay with it.

He got two bowls of fried rice in a tray with water and take them to the room, his both hands are holding the tray so, he shouted once he got outside of their room.

"Lina, can I.."
Before he could complete his sentence door get opened but no one is in front of the door, here she is sited on his (now their)bed with veil on her face but in tee.

He only thinks one thing that she is too adorable he put the tray on the coffee table and sat on the bed near her and lifted her vile and she looked up at her.

"What are you doing Mrs.khan?"
He asked her smirking at her but she just frowned.

"You don't know?"
She asked him and later she spotted the smirk and narrowed her eyes at him and stood up as he caught her wrist and pull her as a consequence she is sitting on his lap.

He looked at her as she is struggling to stand up and he back hugged her digging his head in her neck.

"Zain na kare"
(don't do it)
Alina is too shy by nature and what is she doing sitting on his husband's lap.

"Let's eat first"
She started to change the topic and got successful in it.

They both sat on couches and start eating.

"Zain I want a good and healthy relationship and that's why I want to tell you all things that could cause many misunderstandings in the future, I want to tell you my past"

She said confidently as she looked at him and he nodded.

***
Aasalmualikum guys,

May you all are happy and safe in your house with your loved ones.

I am early this week.

Back to the story,

What is her past?

Who was the one she falls?

What will zain think of her after knowing her past?

I will be going to reveal Alina's past in the next chapter so, stay tuned and vote, comment, and share my story.

Till then,
Stay safe,
Allah hafiz...