|Liar|

g!p
Billie dom
Y/n sub

(Y/n's POV)

I really wasn't scared that Mia was coming because I knew that Billie would come up with a good ass excuse of why we are both in the same room together. Mia then enters the room asking Billie why am I here, "What is she doing here babe?" Mia asked "Well mr. green left and said he'd be back in like 5 minutes so we just decide to chat a little bit." Billie said "Mhm alright I'm believing you, but you better not be lying or else." Mia said. The real thing is that mr.green was never in the classroom or even said anything to the both of us.

I started looking around for the papers I left in his classroom but I couldn't find them. "Are you looking for these?" Billie asked me "Y-yea uhm can I have them" I asked "Sure come and get em" Billie demanded me and smirking, Mia looking confused on why Billie couldn't just hand the papers to me regularly. As I make my way over to Billie she starts pulling the papers closer to her and as I was face to face with Billie again she just stared in my eyes for a couple of minutes until Mia pulls Billie away which made Billie pull away from her. "What are you doing" Mia asks "Bro nothing" Billie said, she thens give me my papers back I could tell she was clearly annoyed by what Mia did.

"Im just gonna go" I said because I could see that I was interrupting something. "Ight" Billie said, as I was walking out I could hear Mia saying why was Billie acting like this, but I was too far away to hear what Billie had said. "Hey dad sorry it took so long I was trying to find the papers and I eventually found them" making an excuse on why I took so long. My dad look at me then my neck while raising an eyebrow, I didn't know what he was looking at so I told him we could leave now.

(Billie's POV)

I was hella annoyed when Mia pulled me away from y/n. "Are you ok, I've never seen you acted like this" Mia asked as her eyes were filling with tears "Baby I'm ok" I said, I really wasn't but I didn't want Mia to start crying.

-15 minutes later-

I had drove Mia home and I started driving myself home. I couldn't helped myself by being horny, I couldn't fuck Mia because she was mad at me and I couldn't fuck anyone else, so I decide to drive in this empty, abandoned gas station parking lot and put my dragon (my car) in park. I saw that my dick was peeking through my pants so I took my pants off and saw my dick hit my stomach which made me groan (SMUT WARNING!!!). I saw the pre-cum at the tip of my cock and I wiped it away, I was going up and down stroking my dick with my hand, It felt so good that I accidentally started moaning y/n name. It didn't bother me because Mia wasn't around to stop me from saying it. I kept stroking going faster and faster at each stroke that I did. I felt my eyes shutting tightly which indicates that Im about to cum, a big load of cum started shooting out the tip of my penis causing me to breathe heavily and moan faster and louder. After a couple of seconds of sitting there I grabbed a napkin wiping away the cum that was on my stomach and dripping down my dick, after that I pulled my pants back up and drove back home.

Here's part 3 hope like it
Part 4?