|Hurting|

g!p
Billie dom
Zara sub

(Zara's POV)

It's been a couple of weeks and I haven't went school at all mostly because I've been feeling sick like throwing up ever 10 minutes and balling eyes out.

I just don't wanna be bothered at all, because silence is all I need right now and my bitch ass crying over Billie. You know what Billie should be the one crying not me she's the one that messed up.

I got out my thoughts when Kaitlyn called me

(You bold, kaitlyn normal)

"Hello"

"Bitch get your ass out of bed and come to school I don't keep walking into this lame ass school without you"

"But I don't want to and you know that" I said annoyingly

"I don't give a fuck, plus this can be your time where you show Billie what's shes missing. Ok now I'll see you at school bye"

"Bye"
(End of call)

That's a really great idea I put on a bombass outfit and show Billie what's she's missing. So I hop outta bed took a shower and wore this 

(Outfit)

(Hairstyle and makeup)

When I finished getting ready I went downstairs grabbed my house and car keys and left

(At school)

The first thing I saw when I pulled up at school was of course the bestie (kaitlyn) but right beside her Billie, Claudia, Drue, Jacob, and blondie talking and laughing. I wanted to leave but I build up some courage and got out my car and walked towards Kaitlyn earning a huge smile and a big hug.

"Yessssss i thought you weren't going to come but you did" she said happy "yea of course I would only because you asked" I said pulling her into the school but before we could enter I just had to hear blondie say something "oh look who's back" she said while everyone was laughing and staring at me "yea I'm back and" I said trying to keep my composure "well I thought that you were going to cry like a lil bitch and never come back" she said looking me directly in my eyes. I didn't appreciate her calling me a bitch so I walked towards and slapped the shit out of her making everyone gasped including her and I just walked away and told her "make sure you keep my name out your mouth."