|Miss Me|

g!p
Billie dom
Y/n sub

(Billie's POV)

As I was driving back home I get a call from y/n, I answer as quick as I could saying hello. "Hello what's wrong" I said "Billie can you come over I need to talk to you. Do you think you can come over?" Y/n asks
"Yea I'll be right there" I said kinda nervous.

I pull into her driveway, I make my way to the front door knocking I guess her dad wasn't home because y/n answered the door for me, it looked like she has been crying because her eyes were puffy and they were really red. "What's wrong" I asked "I just found out that my dad had died in a car wreck and I don't know what to do" when y/n told me that I just froze, I put my arms around her hugging her as tight as I could. She started crying in my arms getting the whole chest part of my shirt wet.

I walked her to her room still holding her because she never let go of me, I start cuddling her to try to comfort her she pushes her butt against the crotch of my pants. I started to get hard and right now wasn't the best time to get horny and hard, "hey is your phone in your pocket or something" y/n asked "uh yesss- no actually" I said "o-oh nevermind" y/n said.

(SMUT WARNING), y/n turns around to where we are both face to face, y/n starts rubbing on my bulged that was showing through my pants, y/n then starts kissing on my neck leaving purple marks on my neck I start rubbing my hands on y/n's ass feeling how big it was. She starts taking her shirt off exposing her boobs "oh fuck" I moaned under my breath, I took off my pants along with my underwear which made my shaft hit my stomach which made me groan i start seeing y/n take off her shorts and I saw how wet she was. She got on top of me and starts putting me inside her, her hips starts going back and forth making her whimper, she went faster and faster with each thrust causing me moan. "Fuckkkkk" I moaned letting y/n know how good it felt, I turn her over to where I'm now hovering over her while my shaft is still in her. I start jerking my hips back and forth causing y/n to scream in pleasure "FUCK please go faster" y/n moaned to me I went faster going at an inhuman speed. I could see y/n was about to cum because her walls tighten around my penis "are you on birth control" I asked her "yea I am" y/n told me, when she said that I started cumming inside her which made me moan uncontrollably. I felt y/n starting to shake which indicated that she was having an orgasm.

Here's part 4
Part 5?