|Honest|

Billie dom
Zara sub

Billie's POV

Ever since Zara invited Riley over she thinks she can come over anytime. And guess what Zara said even made her a key.

I mean Riley is okay she's pretty but not prettier than my baby Zar (nickname).

Zara has been leaving early due to the fact that she has a job now. She's an assistant.

She leaves like around 5am than comes home around 6pm.

It makes me sad cause I don't get to see her as much as I want too. But recently we got a new member his name is shark and he's the cutest dog ever.

We've had him for like about 3 weeks now. He's trained and everything which I absolutely love cause I hate cleaning up after him.

And I'm hella sex deprived, because when Zara comes home she's too tired to do anything.

Yes we do have sex occasionally, but not all the time like we used too.

I'm just laying in bed hard asf cause first I'm horny ofc and second I'm just thinking of my baby riding me.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
I pull my dick out of my sweats seeing how hard I was. I started rubbing my shaft while getting in a comfortable position.

I closed my eyes just thinking about Zara doing things to me.

I started rubbing faster, moaning at all the good sensations I was feeling.

"Fuckkkk"

Then I was interrupted by someone. At first I thought it was Zara, but then when I looked up it was Riley.

I hurried to cover myself up hoping she didn't see it, but I think she may have.

"Omggg I am so sorry" she said feeling embarrassed

"U-Uh you good" I said, my heart was literally beating so fast

"You're big you know that" she said smirking

I didn't know whether I should take that as a complement or what.

So I just sat up and tried to fix the cover that I rapidly threw over me.

But I felt weight sink in at the bottom of the bed.

I looked up seeing Riley taking her shirt off. Then her bra. I'm not gonna lie she had some boobs, but still that's Zara's friend, best friend too.

"You like em" she said groping them while tilting her head back.

I was frozen. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't do anything, literally my thoughts were all over the place.

She grabs my hand and places it on her right boob.

Not thinking clearly I started feeling on her making her whine under my touch, almost like she has been waiting for me to do this.

She started crawling up to me, sitting on my lap making me groan, forgetting that I'm still hard.

"Wait, what are we doing" I said pausing at what I was doing

"Look I know this may be weird, but I won't tell if you don't" she said grinding on me making me hornier

I needed something to relieve me from this aching, pleasurable feeling, and she was right here so why not.

She grabbed the cover off of me and grabbed my hard dick, and started rubbing it up & down causing me to grip her thighs in pleasure.

She then slid down and laid on her stomach,angling my dick to her mouth. She started going up & down, making the tip hit the back of her throat.

After a couples strokes, I decided imma take the lead. I lifted her head so she could look at me, I pushed her so she was on her back. I took the rest of her clothing off leaving her in nothing.

I spread her legs seeing that she was literally soaking. I lay in between her, teasing her by lightly rubbing my fingers on her wet parts.

" Tell me what you want" I said while teasing her

"I-I want you to make me c-cum" she said struggling to form words

I started licking around not really looking for a certain spot.

"Look at me" I said staring right at her

She opened her eyes hesitating to look at me, but she end up looking down at me staring right back at me. That's when I started eating her out, still staring at her making her squirm from my touch.

-After- (Didn't know if y'all wanted to read the rest of Billie doing it with someone else. If y'all want me to finish it out the pleasee tell me!!!). 

Riley left a couple minutes ago, and I'm really starting to regret having sex with her.

And Zara texted me and told me that she will be home soon. I really wanna tell her & be honest with her, but I know she will leave me and I can't have that happen.

A/n- Unexpected twist. I was really procrastinating on making this one but o well. ENJOY!!!! Love you all!!🤍💕