|Maybe|

g!p
Billie dom
Zara sub

(Zara's POV)

Me and Billie have been on and off a little mostly because she's always talking about how Mia did her wrong and how she will never go back. It annoys me a lot when she talks about her but I just hide it and let her keep talking about it.

It was around 8 in the morning and I had to get ready for school because Billie was coming to my house to pick me up so we can go to school. I got up took a shower, washed my hair, did my makeup, and put on a cute outfit.

(OUTFIT WE'RE WEARING)

*Beep* *Beep* *Beepppppp*

I look out my window to see my Billie baby parked outside waiting on me. I ran downstairs grabbing my backpack, phone, earbuds, etc. I skipped breakfast too only because I don't live with my mom and my dad died so I don't have any time to fix me breakfast.

I ran up to Billie giving her the biggest hug "I missed you mamas" Billie said while hugging my waist tightly "I missed you too" I said not wanting to let go of her, she pushed me away a little I guess to what I was wearing because as soon as her eyes looked at my dress and shoes she started smiling "DAMN you look fine as fuck" she said making me blush hard "aw you're so sweet" I said walking to the passenger side of her car and opening it. We were like 15 minutes away from school so I decided I wanted to tease her a little bit, her hand was on my thigh so I put my hand on her thigh a little close to her dick "what you doing babygirl" she asked smirking "nothing daddy" I said seductively right when I said daddy she shot her head towards me looking directly into my eyes making me look away "keeping playing baby you gon regret it".

We pulled up to school making me grab her dick and run away from her before she could get me. "KAITLYN PLEASE HELP ME!!" I screamed for her making her jump up and run towards "What's going on ?" she said while looking at me while I'm looking at Billie running towards me. I went right behind her feeling scared for my life because last time I did that Billie was seductively choking me in front of everyone telling me that when school is over she's going to make me pay for it, in which she did. "Billie I'm so sorry" I said laughing "it's ok just remember what happend last time you did this" she said now walking past me to go talk to Drue and Jacob who were looking at me and Billie

Heheheheheheh BULLY IS NOW BACK!!!!