|Friends With Benefits|

g!p
Billie dom
Y/n sub

(Y/n's POV)

It's been a couple of days since me and Billie have had sex. We've been hanging out more than usual and she kinda stop spending time with Mia and the jocks. Everyday after school she would either drive us to my house or we would drive to her house.

"Yo like do you wanna come to my place" Billie asked me "sur-" I said as I got cut of by Mia saying "What the hell Billie, why haven't you been answering my calls plus why are you hanging out with this loser" Mia said "oh sorry I guess my phone has been on silence all day plus she's not a loser she's cool, also I wanna break up with you" Billie said calmly "WHAT! Let me guess this bitch got to your head and told you to break up with me" Mia said "no y/n didn't I just wanna be single and plus I'm going through some hard stuff right now and I just don't need a gf right now" Billie said, I looked totally confused because Billie wasn't going through anything as I know of "Whatever and fuck you Billie and your new bitch ig" Mia said pointing towards me.

  -20 minutes later-

We had finally made it to Billie's house, as we entered her front door we were both greeted by shark and her  mom Maggie "hey girls I'm making some vegan burritos do you guys want some" Maggie shouted from the kitchen "duh mom" Billie said while rolling her eyes. We head upstairs to Billie's room, I didn't really say much because I was wondering was Mia gonna come after me for "taking her gf". "Earth to Y/n are you listening." Billie said annoyed "oh uh no what did you say" I said confused "ok fine I have something to ask you and it's really important and it's a yes or no answer are you ready" Billie said nervously as she was pushing everything off her bed so we could lay down, "yea what's the question" I said eagerly "d-do you wanna maybe be my new gf" she said "w-what of course" I said happily.

Maggie then came up with two plates full of burritos "what's all the commotion" Maggie asked "y/n is now my new gf" Billie said jumping up and down "wait wait wait what happend with Mia" she said "it's a long story" Billie said, I knew she didn't want to talk about it so she didn't bother too.

I know this part is short but I think this may be the last part to this series. Also comment some ideas you guys want me to do plsss.