|Don't Worry|

g!p
Billie dom
Zara sub

Zara's POV

It's the next morning and I just keeping thinking about last night. It was the best night I have ever had in my life.

Billie is sleeping peacefully next to me with the sun shining on her face showing all her beauty and perfect features.

I decided to go shower because I just need a shower.

I got up quietly trying not to wake up Billie, and went to her dresser to grab an oversized shirt and while I was still at her dresser I started to look at myself wondering what could be different on me.

Once I was done examining myself I walked into her bathroom closing the door and starting the shower.

-35 minutes later-
I finally finished my shower and put on the shirt walking out of the bathroom only to see Billie still snoring her life away.

I went back over to her dresser grabbing her brush to brush my hair.

As I was looking up in the mirror I saw Billie rolling over feeling for my body.

"Right here" I said slightly scaring her. "Damn how long was I out" she said rubbing her eyes and getting out of bed "mmm not that long" I said continuing brushing my hair.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist causing me to jump.

"I love you baby girl" Billie said kissing my neck

"Right" I said removing her arms

"You don't love me" Billie said looking worried

"Don't worry I love you so much" I said sitting on her lap because she sat down on the bed.

I slowly started to rock my hips on her private area while making eye contact with her, causing her to pull me closer to her.

"Fuckkk keep doing that" she moaned lowly while leaning her head back.

"You like that daddy" I said making her pick me up and lay me on the bed.

She started feeling on my whole body mainly my boobs and heat area.

"Beg for me baby" she said looking me directly in my eyes.

"Please, I need you in me now!" I said basically moaning

"Aight baby I got you" she said taking off my shirt and taking off her clothes.

A/n: I'm really sorry I wanna finish, but I gotta leave y'all on a cliffhanger. Also I just wanna say I am back in school so posting will be a little off, but I will 100% try best to get as many stories out as I can. But this story and another one will be coming out today so y'all just gotta wait later for the other one today!!!! I love each and everyone of y'all so much!!!!💓💓💓