|Wondering?..|

g!p
Billie dom
Zara sub

(Zara's POV)

When I saw Drue and Jacob staring at me and Billie I got a little uncomfortable so I just told Kaitlyn let's go into the school.

As we were walking past Billie I told her bye "Bye baby see you in math class" I said smiling "Ight have fun bye" she said smirking "DAMN so bye for us" I heard Drue say "oh my.. bye DRUE and Jacob" I said  giggling a little.

I have all classes with Kaitlyn except for math which was sad but at least I had Billie in my class. It's now lunch and as I'm walking down the hall by myself i here someone calling my name "aye Zara wait up" an unknown name called out for me I turned around to see Jacob running towards me "hey Jake (nickname) where's Billie and Drue?" I asked concerned "they both at lunch, Billie told me to walk you to lunch" he said with a smile on his face "oh ok thanks" I said smiling back.

As we both walk in to the cafeteria the first thing I saw was Billie and a blonde headed bitch talking and laughing, not only that but the blonde girl was sitting on Billie's lap. "Uhm what's this?" I said walking up behind Billie and pointing at her "oh shit it's nothing" Billie said pushing the blonde bitch off of her "we were just talking" Billie said reaching her hand out for mines "yea we were just talking it's not that serious" the blonde girl said "I wasn't talking to you" I said giving her the death glare "baby baby don't listen to her" Billie said trying to grab me I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Is Billie cheating on me? No she can't be she would never? All my thoughts were interrupted when a blacked hair girl came walking up towards me "hey you ok?" She asked worried "oh uh yea just thinking" I said looking back at her she really pretty "oh well I just saw you sitting here lonely so I thought something happend also my name is Claudia" she said walking off "oh thanks also my name is Zara" I said slightly yelling so she heard my name "pretty name" she said a little bit loud.

A/n
Sorry it's a bit short hope you like it though