9: We're Twins Kirito...

"Arisa?!!" was the last of the words that escaped her mouth, as she fell straight onto Diabel's chested armour. Diabel however, landed flat on his back thankfully his armour saved his back from breaking a bone, despite that outcome was practically impossible.

Her right hand was the only one that went flat on the grass. Her face was so close to Diabel's face, Diabel was shocked and Rozari can't blame him, she also feels it as well as anger toward her partner.

ugh... what happened... Rozari squeezed her eyes shut as a wave of emotions started to flood, anger, shock and something she can't explain.  She quickly became aware of the situation, feeling Diabel underneath her. she opened her eyes once again and it became apparent. Her breath got caught in her throat. "AH... OML..." quickly leaping off of Diabel, at a fast pace.  

Arisa grinned, standing nearby. "that was hilarious, see I knew you had feelings for him" as she laughed.

Rozari's face was flat-out red, and it couldn't be sure if it was anger or love. She glared at Arisa with a sterned glare. she didn't say anything, since she blatantly shocked at her partner. 

Diabel sat up and got to his feet. "Arisa, is it?" he started kneeling on the ground, catching his breath, before he could respond to the player.

Arisa stopped giggling, before facing Diabel. "y-yes" she said looking at the blue-haired male, getting to his feet, who she recently pushed Rozari onto. 

Rozari faced Diabel and simultaneously smirked at her friend and Partner.

"Listen Arisa, you might have gotten it all wrong, I only like Rozari as a friend and no more... besides I have my eyes set on someone else," Diabel told her, pushing to stand up. "could you please stop trying to push your partner onto me again?"

Arisa, listen to him, he loves Kiyoko... not me! Rozari glanced at Arisa with a smirk. 

"well, I guess," she said frowning "but I was just having fun, ya know" 

"well, it's not fun for me or him" spat out Rozari with a gasp of breath.

"I agree, though instead, I think we should turn in," he said, indirectly heading up the path

'let's head back, to Tolbana Town" 

"yes, I need to have a private discussion with Kirito at the Tolbana Hotel," Rozari spoke breathlessly walking over to Diabel. 

Arisa watched her friend go up to him, she tilted her head simply wondering if who he likes, if it's not Rozari. he might cause a problem with getting to the top of Aincrad... I might want to take mental notes for my dad... even if I don't want to...

"Arisa, you coming?" asked Rozari looking back at her, Diabel closely nearby down the path

Arisa blinked clearing her thoughts. "oh yes," she grinned as she quickened her pace racing over to her as she and Rozari ran after Diabel. 

"Diabel, could you show me where the hotel in Tolbana Plaza is?" asked Rozari

"of course, Rozari," he told her directly.

***

A couple of hours later, Diabel, Rozari and Arisa got to the hotel that's right in the middle of the Square.

 "Rozari, you got back late" Kirito spoke coming up to the three of them. 'hey Arisa"

Arisa jumped at the sound of Kirito's voice, she turned to face him. that's the player, my father, wants me to watch...  

"Kirito, sorry about getting back late" she responded. 

"Now if you excuse me, I have to get back to planning stages" spoke Diavel "Kirito, Arisa and Rozari, I will see you at the amphitheatre in the morning"

Rozari nodded at Diavel and waved after him, as he walked away "make sure you rest up"

Kirito grunted tightening his fist, after hearing the rest up. 

Rozari looked at Kirito. "Ki-Kirito?" 

"oh I'm fine, it's just that I find it funny, how players like him think of their ordinary lives, within being stuck in this game," he spoke in an irritated voice. "oh we need to discuss something?"

"talk about what?" Arisa spoke overhearing them.

"Oh, mind if you can go in yourself? we need to be alone?" asked Rozari politely. 

Arisa respected her partner's wishes, however, she was curious about the conversation going on,  due to both of them were serious. "s-sure" she nodded at Rozari, sliding past them going inside the cafe. 

Kirito waited until Arisa disappeared and made sure she isn't overhearing them. Something in his gut told him, he can't trust Arisa and that fact he doesn't know why would Rozari choose to make friends with her. 

Rozari senses the awkward vibe between her and Kirito, but before Kirito could get the words out "I think I know, what you plan to talk to me about?" she responded starting the conversation to break the awkward vibe, she's been feeling. "Kirito. I-Is this about the fact we look similar..." 

After Rozari paused. Kirito let out a small sigh, "yes, after the mirror exposed everyone's real appearances and the occasional questions, who are you to me? why do you seem so familiar?"

"Kirito... are you sure you want me to tell you my identity, in the real world?" asked Rozari softly not that I want to admit, I want to tell you... that I'm your twin sister... I'm Reiko Kirigaya... it pains me... 

Kirito tightened his fist, lowering his head. "no of course not. I don't think, sharing personal information is such a good idea... however, I feel like I could trust you and only if we could just keep this between us," he said looking at her. "and if you promise you won't go on telling player after player my personal information and name"

Rozari looked at Kirito with softened eyes. "I promise... However, believe me, I wanted to know and I may have an idea who you are-" she paused looking away "but if you are struggling to ask me, for my identity..." she gulped even if this killing me on the inside to tell you... "I guess... I will just put this bluntly is that..." 

"We are twins... Kirito..." 

The silence was intense after Rozari finished her sentence.

Reiko... Reiko Kirigaya... 

 Kirito stepped back, eyes widened, his hand loosened. His heartbeat heavily in his chest, shock pulsed through his veins, as he stared at Rozari as she moved her lips in a very soft voice.

Rozari clutched her hands together her eyes sightly screwed closed, after telling that to Kirito, some weight left her chest, but it still feels heavy to her. 

"Are you serious..." he finally spoke. 

"Do I look like I'm serious?" her lips quivered slightly, looking directly at him, letting her hands drop to her sides. "it's the truth... Kiri...to," struggling not to say his identity in front of him.

"that could explain why we look like, but why would you choose purple hair, during the beta?" he asked her moving toward her. 

"Well for comfort," she said with a short smile. "anyway it's getting late? I think we should try to re-energize, our subconscious..." she spoke as she walked past Kirito before he grabbed her by her silver braces on her arms. 

She gasped, her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't help but stare into Kirito's eyes. Hoping he'd speak to her, yet all Kirito did was let her arm go and Rozari walked into the cafe, leaving Kirito's outside. Kirito reached out and stopped the door from, closing. He looked down to the ground, in thought.

Rozari touched the railing and looked back at Kirito. Tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes, looking at him, she wanted to go up to him and tell him more. However, they both share their views in sharing any personal information on anything, social media or in Virtual Reality games. even if it's itching at her on the inside to tell Kirito her real name. 

Rozari saw Kirito tightened his gloved fist and slammed directly against the wooden doorframe. He raised his head, and Rozari noticed specks of tears, running down from his eyes, but within one blink or breath. Kirito wiped the tears away. 

Rozari blinked, Kirito... believe I want to tell you my real name... but this is all I could do right now... Rozari closed her eyes, firmly for a brief second as she turned ahead and walked up the stairs to find a free room to stay in.