12: Floor Dungeon

Rozari blinked softly right on the bed with her arm up in the air, toward the ceiling. Her eyes appear to be tired, however, she doesn't feel tired she seems energetic. I didn't get to tell Diabel that the guidebook is wrong two nights ago to save myself the trouble, from ever getting hit by his pretend drunken ass... last night. 

Rozari covered her eye with the arm that was raised and chuckled for a bit, then got up from the bed to a sitting position. "As if Diabel thought, he could get drunk in a game?" 

Rozari knew that Kirito, Kiyoko, Arisa, and Reiri all felt the same way when it comes to drinking and getting drunk in a virtual reality world's Bar. She just doesn't understand why some players bother doing so. like excuse me, this isn't real life... at least have some common sense! she screamed in her head. "One time, I hope Kiyoko shall knock some sense in Diabel, from ever believing this possibly. Oh boy, would that be fun to observe," 

Rozari stood up and grabbed the sword that was in its sheath and beside the bed to insert it over her right shoulder and shoulder pad once more, from last night. "Well, I think I should get going or else I will be late..." she spoke with a slight chuckle, wiping her eyes.

"I don't want to worry Kirito," she told herself as she left the room, that she was staying in and left for the meeting place to venture with the party. "or have Diabel leave me behind" 

***

Walking through the town of Tolbana, toward the center where everyone was supposed to meet up for the 10 in the morning boss raid. The thought of knowing that all of the Boss Raid party members are all in danger, because everyone is charging into it with the beta information from that book and from the previous sword art online, where there were beta testers not only that but I don't think Kayaba Akihiko has ever kept the same challenges, during the beta. Just knowing myself that he has ended up changing things slightly to this game... to make it harder for us players to climb the floors above...

Once Rozari noticed Diabel's raid party, she spotted Kirito mixed into the ranks. well mainly off to the side... waiting on the sidelines. Nearby was Arisa and in the center of the Raid party was Diabel. She jogged over to stand side by side with Kirito. 

He looked up at her with a recognizable smile as she approached him "Rozari glad you made it?" he told her with his arms crossed and one of his iron-toed boots with a silver plate strap at his ankle up on the fountain behind him.

Rozari, spotted Asuna nearby, but she was still wearing her red cape, the hood still covering her face. However, she couldn't find Kiyoko or Reiri. she tilted her head glancing at the few players that chose to join the raid party. She spotted the man Kibaou who disrupted the Raid Meeting two days ago and made a fuse over the beta testers being hidden within the meeting. That is just bogus... there is no way beta testers were killing players and doing all of the quests that the players, who weren't didn't get any share... 

Rozari jotted out of her thoughts and moved her head, tearing her menacing thoughtfulness away from staring at Kibaou, with narrowed and a loose gaze, toward Diabel, who yelled in shock as a player jumped right on top of him, catching him by surprise and what really surprised Rozari was when she noticed who it is. 

she and all of the raid members looked astonished at the blonde-haired girl who tackled their leader to the ground.  they all turned to another player running up calling the player that tackled Diabel to the ground, announcing that she is there.

"Kiyoko, will you please get off him!!" as Reiri raced up, a few of the party members moved back so Reiri can reach Kiyoko to pull her off Diabel.

Why isn't every girl player has to tackle me to the ground or push someone on me... Diabel let out a sigh and once Kiyoko was off him, thanks to Reiri's help. He pulled himself off the ground and turned toward the two girls. "what was that for?" he asked furiously towards Kiyoko. 

However, before Kiyoko could reply, Diabel straightened up and turned away signally to her that he didn't want to hear it right now. Announcing to the small crowd around him, turning around in triumph, "Well since we are all here, let's part this town and heed together with me in lead to the location of the dungeon," He raised his arm straight up signalling to everyone beckoning them to follow his lead.

Most of the players yowled in excitement and they followed suit. Everyone took off after Diabel as they all raced away toward one of the exits of Central Tolbana Town, heading north. Asuna and Kirito raced after taking off after the rest of the party. Rozari and Arisa raced off after Kirito and Asuna. Making Kiyoko and Reiri end up being the last ones to follow, however. They both ended up catching up to the group sooner rather than later.

The raid group hiked up a hill, with Diabel in the lead. Some of them were way ahead of the ones that we're pulling up the rear.

Rozari was beside Arisa, she looked ahead of her, to find Kirito's and Asuna's backs. She even looked behind her, noticing Kiyoko and Reiri pulling up the rear, who also looked exhausted.

She looked at the sky, in thought. "I wonder, how much longer it'll take to get to the center of the town?" she panted picking up the pace, to match Arisa's footsteps. 

"I don't know Rozari?" spoke Arisa at her. 

"Well as long as Diabel slows down responds to us" responds Kirito looking back at his twin sister, with a smile. 

Rozari, knew that he and she agreed to keep quiet about their conversation, which had about her identity. she still didn't bother asking for his real world's identity, since she was sure Kirito knew already when she'd told him hers. Kirito... 

Suddenly, Kirito, Asuna, Rozari, Arisa as well with Kiyoko and Reiri noticed everyone halted up at the top of the hill. The six comrades raced up and halted. The other raid members moved aside so the ones that was pulling up the rear shifted away to make room.

Rozari, noticed Diabel in the front of the small crowd, near the entrance to the Floor dungeon tunnel as he instructed everyone before they all left to the dungeon. well before Kiyoko trampled him to the ground... claiming he was her boyfriend... or crush...

A sweat drop rolled down her cheek nervously thinking of that incident. However, she slapped herself out of her thoughts.
Quickly reminding herself that she needs to stay focused on what's ahead right now. Now's not the time to reminisce about the past.

Rozari paid attention as Diabel announced the crowd in front of him.

"okay, beyond this checkmark is the dungeon, please keep up your strength and make sure you find your way to the Boss room" he spoke to the crowd, as he added, "I should warn everyone, that you should watch your surroundings as you might encounter the monsters that are roaming the plains!"

Suddenly a thought hit her in the mind, the thought about what she realized from two nights ago. She should warn them, about the Boss. However, something etches across her mind, what Kibaou said while he interrupted Diabel's raid meeting and that causes her to stay quiet. She didn't want anyone to know that she used to be a beta tester.
Tightening her fist at her side, noticing Kibaou in the crowd.

"Keep your distance and Power through to the boss room!" yelled Diabel "come on, raise your swords and let's go!!"

Rozari jotted out of her thoughts. Hearing everyone howl out in unison around, Team Kirito. She smiling at Kirito, as she watched him step forward. "Asuna, Rozari, Arisa, Kiyoko, Reiri" Kirito looked at everyone, "stick with me, or near me let's power our way through this first dungeon, let's make sure all of us makes it to the Second Floor"

"got it!" the five-spoke together.

Kirito yanked out his sword, from his sheath that was on his back, as he racing toward the entrance of the dungeon. Rozari grasped ahold of Arisa's hand and both them followed with Asuna beside them, vanishing alongside Kirito.

Kiyoko and Reiri grinned at each other and launched off in pursuit after small talk about what happened earlier. 

Rozari made sure she has her hand on the handle of her sword. The thought of her theory about the boss sitting in the boss room, somewhere in the dungeon didn't come to fruition. She was hoping it wasn't true. 

All of us will be in huge trouble...