3: Log out button missing?

Rozari reached the Origin Plains and She saw Kirito grinding. "Sorry I am late, Kirito" she spoke

Kirito turned to Rozari, hearing her as reached the lower path "Rozari glad that you made it"

"I stopped at the central plaza to talk to another beta tester, who just entered the game" replied Rozari

Kirito's gaze darkens in thought, placing his sword on his back. Rozari tilted her head confused why his eyes darken, so she opened her mouth to ask him. Suddenly Rozari heard a scream and a girl with black hair and sharp green eyes, she has red to white armour on, as she raced past us and she continued screaming.

Suddenly Rozari heard buzzing. Kirito also heard it. He and I turned around and what is in the distance is a hoard of Stinging Wasps coming straight at us and the girl.

Rozari removed her Azure Skyblade from her back and leaped to kill them. Kirito did the same. unsheathing his old trusty sword, Rozari spaced her feet and raced her sword. Ready to slash them as they near.

The Stinging Wasps tried to sting Rozari but she was fast on her feet. She suddenly swung her sword at them, killing one by one and leaping to another one. However, She eyed Kirito's movements and he seemed to be faster even for her...

The girl blinked and helped Rozari out, holding her sword and following Rozari's every move, She and Rozari even switched places.

Once the Stinging Wasps are all gone, Rozari panted swinging her sword over her back again. Kirito stopped and faced her and the girl. "Are you two alright?" He asked

Rozari nodded. "I am"

The girl nodded. "Thanks for the help," she said kindly "those Stinging Wasps are giving me a hard time"

Rozari looked on over at her with pity.

"you should be careful, those Stinging Wasps, their stings can be deadly" Kirito responded

"I will next time..." she grinned showing her fists clutching a dagger in hand.

"Oh I am Kirito and this is Rozari. You are?" spoke Kirito

"Arisa." the girl spoke softly "really thank you. I'm sorry I couldn't jump in to assist sooner, I'm not very good with my swordsman skill yet"

"That's quite alright Arisa, I'm glad you are fine" Rozari responded to her.

"you seem to be good at working with your sword... Arisa we could even give you tips?"

"I'd like that Kirito, Rozari" Arisa grinned lightly.

• • •

Sometime later, Rozari, Arisa and Kirito stood on top of a hill, as Rozari, and Kirito showed and gave tips to Arisa.

"Hey you three?"  someone called across the plains. " I have a question, for you?"

We all stopped and turned to the boy coming towards them, It was the same boy, Rozari saw talking with Kiyoko, he had a handkerchief on his head, his hair is reddish-brown. She noticed Kiyoko and another girl. The girl beside Kiyoko has a dark-blue bob haircut, who was currently walking up beside her friend. She was like was not surprised how similar the two hair colours are but Rozari did not say anything out loud. why? ...

"Kiyoko hey? looks like you found your friend" I waved.

"Klein, how is your swordsman skills coming along?" replied Kirito

"I did... yes I did" Kiyoko nodded "this is Reiri, my best friend" she introduced the girl beside her.

"They are coming along, just fine... Kirito" spoke Klein.