Fight to the Edge!

Heading up to Floor 21, with slight ease, under strict instructions by the co-leader of the Warriors Heart Guild. Rozari was by herself since apparently, Arisa likes to vanish every chance her partner has gotten. I mean she didn't even do the guild requests that Kiyoko arranges.

It's been nearly two years, within sword art online and she is starting to feel very suspicious of Arisa. Rozari sighed heavily. However, her problem is with Diabel also. She was like his lapdog. Ever since she has joined Warriors Heart. He has made her a promise to scope out the new floors, since he was under observation by Kiyoko, but she couldn't tell Kiyoko where she was going at all.
Rozari had to lie every time. Sure protecting his promise, but he is making her do what he could not and that is making Kiyoko have her eye on her.

Rozari wore a similar armour to that of Kirito's. except it stopped at her back and she has long fingerless gloves. She now is a double wielder. Her Azure Skyblade has full stats, from and now she owns the Nightmare Orion, a sword that Lizbeth made as a gift.

It's also on her back. Its sheath, crossed with the Azure Skyblade's. Rozari reached the floating crystal and opened a window. She selected the 21st Floor and hopped on the platform to head up...