1: Beginnings of Sword. Art. Online

Ever since the accident of her parents, she has suffered the chosen fate that her aunt and uncle; didn't want to take her in, due to house is small, and it lacks bedrooms. It was her decision to make instead of Sharing a room with her twin brother Kazuto Kirigaya. She stayed at a local orphanage, run by her and Kazuto's uncle. Well not directly in the orphanage in a separate hotel room attached to it. She requested it at age thirteen to give her brother the room, a year ago.

Reiko felt sort of free, However, She does help out around the orphanage and get paid to do it. However she constantly despises a certain orphan girl, who loves to make her miserable even, if she does her work properly. She never listens to her so the adults have to step in, to help.

Although what Reiko had always felt happy is by play games mmo, the matter of fact. She recently got accepted to beta test a new up and coming game which will soon to be released. She was thrilled when the game arrived with a headgear and didn't hesitate to set everything up. Unfortunately she didn't select Kiriko as a name. It will confuse new players she felt at the time. Reiko had a life within a virtual game and enjoying play- testing features. However, things will soon come to the end of the beta testing this game.

Reiko blinked opening her eyes, as she was just listening to the latest live stream for Sword Art Online as she was wearing her headset, Reiko was currently on break. looking at her laptop was lounging on the sofa in the tiny apartment in a sitting position. The apartment had no kitchen, or what she calls a kitchen? Just a living/tatami space. The futon wasn't rolled up, it was still laying flat near the wall. She was also multitasking by flipping through an SAO manual, about the game. Reiko closed her eyes again, thinking. Boy, SAO seems to be off without a hitch, this game was just released and now it seems to become popular... "It was sold out" she voiced softly

"Earth to Reiko Kirigaya!"

Suddenly something yanked her headphones off her ears and she yelled out loud, turning to whoever did that. "What the Hell! " she screamed facing the girl holding her headphones. "did you get in my apartment or even no, actually I don't want to know how you got in!"

Reiko faced one of the so-called popular orphans, who have entered her room and her eyes flicker straight to where the helmet was placed, just near where her plushes are placed, she received over the years when she visits Midori's and her cousin's home. that has NerveGear on it and inside herself, excitement bubbled up, knowing that she can not wait until she can enter the world of Sword Art Online to see all of the new Players. It got pretty boring, knowing they were just 1,000 players who were chosen to beta test the game, before the release date. Reiko soon focused her gaze on the girl, better to get this over with, so she can log into Sword Art Online, So maybe she can see her twin brother again.

This girl who calls herself "her friend" with who I and she merely are acquaintances, I had no idea why I said that we were friends?... When she always tormented her, only because she recently discovered that I actually had family and somehow she saw her leave with her uncle and return constantly...

Sometimes I wish, I could get away from all of the pain. As I thought looking at the nerve gear on the shelf.

"Yes, Kiriya Sakura-san, what do you want?" Reiko replied sitting up "what are you even doing in my apartment? and I don't work today"

"you have a package!" she yelled throwing it at me, before turning around and heading out the door.

It landed on the floor in front of her. Reiko blinked out of it shocked at Sakura and she got up from the bed, to pick it up from the floor. "will you stop throwing packages at me! It could be dangerous!" she yelled putting it on a shelf. "And can't you bother knocking first off!"