4: We're Trapped!

Beams of light lit all around the Central Plaza and every player in the Virtual World of Sword Art Online ended up in the Central Plaza of the Towns of Beginnings.

Rozari landed, looking around confused, standing with Klein, Kirito, Arisa, Kiyoko and Reiri, though all of them were spread out, the closest to Rozari, is Kirito. Every player is equally confused as us, but when Rozari looked on over at Arisa she looked more scared and worried.

"what is happening?" Rozari asked Kirito

"I honestly don't know Rozari," he said.

"Just stay calm everyone," gulped Kiyoko

"Someone forced a teleport" responded Reiri looking around.

Rozari stepped back to meet closer to Kirito's side, scared. He glanced over to her, curious as to why Rozari moved back. She also glanced over to Arisa.

However, once the bell stopped ringing, it all went silent, with the questionary of the players.  Rozari, heard Kiyoko point out, as she looked at the sky. "Everyone, look at the sky?!"

Once Rozari, following, Reiri Arisa and everyone else, who looked upwards at the sky. Rozari saw a red warning sign with words calling a 'System announcement' thought it was unreadable to the players from down below.

Suddenly the sky started to show red hexagons, around the single one as they started to highlight above the heads of all of the players,  blocking out the sky above the central plaza. The Red Hexagons appear to have two black prints on  "System Announcement" and an alert noise blasting around as they filled the sky.

Rozari tilted her head upwards, She glanced all around her and it seems, that every player was also glancing up at the forming hexagon dorm.

"What is happening?"

"I'm scared," said a player holding another player beside her.

Rozari, heard people in the crowd mumble out loud, questions that are clear and which can't be answered by anyone, Rozari glanced at Kirito for comfort, and he just looked as confused as her, same with Kiyoko, Reiri, Klein and Arisa. What is going on?

Everyone began to question, and suddenly something leaked through the red hexagons in the sky, it almost looked like blood, but it seemed to be forming a figure, soon enough a faceless man in a giant cloak was formed and was now hovering in the middle of the all of the players.

Everyone began to feel scared and more confused about what is happening.

The Figure stared in front of the players. "Welcome Players, to sword art online! I am the game master Kayaba Akihiko!" Its voice boomed around the crowd.

The players went quiet, no one dared to speak up. Rozari looked at Kirito, but all Rozari saw was a look of confusion and fear. "I bet at this point you have discovered that there is no log out button. That's because I removed it!"

Rozari clenched her fist, glaring at Kayaba. She glanced over at Kirito who spoke his name. "Why did you do this?" Rozari yelled at the gamemaster.

"Don't you see, we were trying to contact you!" yelled Kiyoko over the crowd of players.

Everyone gasped. "I removed the logout, button, at the end of your menus, so it can be what I Originally Intend, to have sword art online and it's so to have control over it! This is my main objective to sword art online!" His voice boomed through the big hood, overall the players.

Rozari, heard a few players yelling at Kayaba, saying it wasn't fair and demanding why to trap everyone in the game. She glanced over at Kirito and Klein, seeing that they too were getting uneasy, the same goes with Kiyoko and Reiri.