5: Survive this game

"Kirito, How exactly should we beat this game?" asked Kiyoko confused

Rozari was also confused, especially when everywhere also worried about not being able to survive sword art online, without being killed in this death game. "This is a death game now? Not to mention that we completely witnessed Kiyoko nearly die from inside the game"

Kiyoko nodded. Reiri agreed.

Rozari glanced over at Arisa, she wanted to ask her why she yelled against the recent announcement and even wondered if she had a somewhat of a connection to Kayaba Akihiko, the crazy game master.

"Kirito, Kiyoko, Reiri, Arisa and Rozari. I was looking for you?" responded Klein as he appeared behind us.

"Sorry Klein, for leaving you behind?" spoke Kiyoko, feeling sorry.

"What we need to survive this game, is to beat each boss on every floor, by going through each floor? Who's with me?" said Kirito as he closed the menu. "If you are with me we need to hurry to the next town"

"Sorry Kirito me and Reiri would rather hang around for a bit on Floor 1" spoke Kiyoko

Reiri nodded. "We plan to grind or perhaps maybe make a guild together?"

Rozari blinked at those two. Why aren't you two going to join Kirito?

"Speaking of which I need to find my friends in the crowded plaza and possibly have them agree on forming a guild with me" responded Klein

Rozari blinked thinking rather than choose to join Kirito or hang around the plaza. Just before she made up her mind, Arisa spoke

"About that, I would like to, But I need to head to check in with someone?"

Rozari blinked at her partner. "Arisa, I thought we are partners?" she asked

"Sorry Rozari, but I will only be gone for a little bit? I will be back on floor 1, or I will find you on another floor" spoke Arisa

"Well, Guess I can just possibly join Kirito for now" Rozari whispered under her breath for just Kirito and Arisa to hear and not the others

However Kirito was overjoyed that one has chosen to join him, but he was disappointed that Klein chose to hang about, along with Kiyoko and Reiri.

"Well I guess I have to do this with just Rozari for now," he said before he faced her "come there is no time to waste?"

Rozari nodded without saying goodbye to the others, following Kirito's lead. They raced through the alleyway heading in the direction of the Origin Plains leaving Kiyoko, Reiri, Klein and Arisa watching them from behind.

[In the Real World]

The Teshi Orphanage was awake and was asking questions from the recently released news about the Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Roleplaying Game, Sword Art Online the death game, as it spread like wildfire through the orphanage, where people lived.

No one has yet to discover the 10,000 players who logged into the game and therefore called the ambulances to bring them to the hospitals. Though a few of the deaths keep on coming up in news channels of a few people.

Reiko's body laid still on her bed, with her eyes closed, the helmet flashed with lights. Her unopened box sat untouched on her desk near her laptop. Her door was closed but was unlocked.

However the head of the orphanage, Minetaka isn't giving up on getting in her room, the last thing he wanted was to relieve her, from being humiliated at this orphanage and to bring her home to be with Kazuto, so he returned to her room with a key in hand.

He always has Reiko's door locked, so the other orphans wouldn't bother her. Just as he inserts the key into the door, he noticed that it was unlocked.

This shocked the man, "who unlocked the door?" he shook his head "well it's not important right now, I might just end up asking around anyway"

He put his keys in his pocket and opened the door. The ceiling light was still on, and most of Reiko's stuffed animals were on the floor, but that didn't shock him, it's what Minetaka saw her laying in her bed with a flashing lights nerve gear helmet on her head.

"Narusaka Reiko Kirigaya!" He raced to her side pushing the plushes away from the bed. He turned to the unopened box, on her desk, that he had an orphan to deliver it up to her, which clicked why her door wasn't locked.

He forgot he asked Kiriya Sakura to do that, for him. However, she didn't open it. He looked at Reiko's unconscious body again, or what seems unconscious to him, tears streamed down his face.

Remembering the warnings across the city by an unknown origin, he didn't touch or remove the NerveGear, helmet. "If the NerveGear was removed by force, she would be dead" he voiced.

He also didn't bother pulling the power cord out of the wall, either. Even though the Helmet has an Eternal Battery.

Instead Minetaka just carefully removed her hair elastics from her right wrist so it won't cut off circulation. He then decided to take out his phone, but before he dialled the Ambulance. A realization hit him, "if Reiko is like this that would mean Kazuto is too after I should warn Midori about it once I get an ambulance for Reiko" he said as he wrote out the number for the Ambulance.

As Minetaka stood up giving some distance from Reiko laying straight on her back and lifted his phone to his ear, but not right next to it. His gaze fixated on Reiko. "Don't worry the ambulance will be here soon?"

Reiko's eyes were closed and there wasn't any facial expression, but her subconscious was alert.

[In Sword Art Online]

Rozari's mind was thinking of Arisa and what she is doing now. Suddenly she blinked open her eyes getting struck by one of the creatures in the Rival Plains. She slashed her sword over and over again, killing it.

"Rozari!"

Rozari, heard Kirito's voice yell at her and She looked ahead, where Kirito was standing facing him, he was a few miles ahead of her.

"Rozari, let's continue moving?! The central Tolbana is not that far off!" He called

She nodded "sure thing!" Turning around and slashing the next creature to pieces before leaping and racing over to Kirito.

They both continued following the path and if something got in their way. They will slash their way through. Which they did a few times.