Worries

Clemont Pov
   Wow, it's the only thing I can think right now. Ash has been training so hard for a week just to end up in second. As I look down tears start to form in my eyes, However the tears aren't for me, they are for Ash. Slowly I look towards Ash and a smile grows on my face. He is smiling, he isn't sad at all. This is what makes Ash well Ash. No matter how bad things are, no matter how tough times get, if he gives whatever he is trying to accomplish all he has, he will be proud of himself. This is one of the few traits that makes me happy to call him My friend. With that I close my eyes and decide to enjoy the moment.

Bonnie Pov
   Oh my GOD. Ash was sooooo good out there. I mean he lost but I don't think it matters at all considering the fact that he has a smile on his face. I can't wait till I'm old enough to get my trainers license and then I'll challenge him with Dedenne. Speaking about Dedenne, where's that little fellow. I open my bag and see him sleeping in the corner. Oh he's so cute when he's sleeping. Come to think of it I don't even know my own Pokémon's moves… oh well.

Serena Pov
   I can feel a small tear slowly slide down my cheek and my grip on the blue ribbon tied to my skirt tighten. Poor Ash, after what happened in Snowbelle City I can't begin to imagine what's going through his head. I myself had just beat Aria about a week ago and am going to be officially crowned as Kalos Queen next week. I still remember a small conversation I had with Ash that night.

Flashback/No Pov
   "AND THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS KALOS QUEEN FESTIVAL IS….. SERENA. EVERYONE GIVE UP TO THE NEW KALOS QUEEN"

Serena couldn't believe she had done it. She trained hard, practiced constantly, and had the best support from the people she loved the most. She couldn't ask for more. That night on their way home she was gathering up all the courage she could, she wanted to confess that night. As they approached the center she…"serena"... pulled Ash aside, she felt really nervous…"Serena"... She looked up at him. She looked up and into his eyes and…"SERENA

Present/Serena Pov

   I turn around to see Bonnie screaming at me. "What is it, what's wrong Bonnie".

   I try to calm her down by giving her a hug but quickly she broke away.

"SERENA LOOK AT ASH"

I look over and my heart just sank. He had collapsed in the middle of the field and he looks… so lifeless. I fear the worst. Quickly paramedics make their way to the arena and pick up Ash and place him on a stretcher. Instantly I turned around and dashed towards the emergency room. Only one thought flew to my head. I hope you are ok.