Fears (gender neutral)

You and your buddy Alexis got called in the office because your boss has a new case for you.

"A flight attendant got killed on Alaska Airlines last night. I need you two to figure out who killed her. Now get to work." Your boss said to you and Alexis.

"Isn't she a ray of sunshine?" Alexis said to which you said "Guess someone forgot to put creamer in her coffee." You both chuckled and went to the airport in which in the crime happened.

---

You and Alexis were walking on the airplane when she said laughing "This is going to be interesting, you know since airplanes are your fear." "Airplanes aren't my fear it's flying, so as long as it's on the ground I'm fine. Now come on Mrs. I'm afraid of belly buttons." "Ok you know what it's okay to be scared of them be-" Alexis was going to continue her thought but another FBI agent caught both of your guys attention. "Hey love birds! Work now fight later." Alexis said "Were talking about this later." "Yea sure whatever." You said walking into the airplane.

And Holy Shit! There was blood everywhere. You and Alexis scanned the airplane from left to right and it's like a bloody volcano went off.

You asked the FBI agent who is in charge of the scene "Uhh did she get blown up by and RPG? What the hell happened?" "A machete but nice try. Now you two shit heads diagnosis this and the other goes to talk to the other flight attendant." The FBI agent Dave said. You and Alexis both said "Me!" But you were much quicker to talk to the flight attendant. You walked out of the plane and saw her standing next to it with a tissue in her hands. You hate seeing people in these states. No one she ever go through this. "Miss?" You said to see a breathtaking women in from of you. Now she should definitely not ever have to through this you thought.

"He-hello, I'm FBI agent Y/n Ashford. I will be interviewing you. I know you don't want to be doing this right now but remember that whoever did this, this piece of shit will go to jail, ok?" Once you said that you heard a slight giggle which made you smile. "Ok. From the beginning."

---

"She said the person looked like a male, 5'10 and brownish hair." "Alright thank you Y/n, Alexis what did you get?" "The crime scene investigators and I got a foot print and hair so that's going to analysis." "Alright you thank-" "Wait. Umm Danielle said that the person who killed the flight attendants has a neck for them and that he will be after her next. We have to put her in a Protection Program." "Thanks for telling me, you can do that. Anything else?" You and Alexis shook your heads no and went to work."

"I bet you're going love watching her in a protection program." Alexis said to you which resulted in you saying "One he didn't ask me to watch her and two no. She has lost a friend that's not how you console someone." "Whatever, you got the rest of this?" "Yea, you can go home." "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow." Alexis said slapping your shoulder as she walked out the door.

You went into the database and marked Danielle to put her in a protection program. Let's hope it doesn't go into shit.

---

It's the next day, you and Alexis were talking when you get a call from the boss." What's up?" "The girl you put in the program isn't talking, I need to talk to her but she said she will only talk to you. So get your pretty ass down here so you can speak with her." "Aww you think I'm pretty and my ass, wow i'm lucky." "Can you just get your ass down here!" "Yes I'll be there right away m'am."

"I gotta go. Apparently Danielle won't talk to Sunshine she'll only talk to me, so I gotta take my ass South." "Alright I'll see you later?" "Yea and tell me how the prints come out." "Of course. Have fun with Danielle." You rolled your eyes at Alexis and went to see Danielle.