Hungry (male reader)

Requested by dav1233555

After a long day of work you were finally ready to come home. But that was all cut short when Danielle said she was hungry so you went to the store and got her all of her favorites.

~~~

You came home and decided to make your famous pancakes for Danielle and for yourself. You also made eggs and bacon. You were working on the pancakes. You flipped a pancake when you heard footsteps on the stairs. You grinned as you felt hands go around your stomach. You turned to see Danielle. "Good morning honey!" As she bended down and sucked your neck. Which resulted in you moaning.

"Wai...Wait..I thought you said you were hungry?" You said stuttering in complete bliss.

"I never said I was hungry for food. But I will be happy to help with breakfast." Danielle said the first part seductively.

She flips the pancake over while your hand slides down her back. She doesn't notice your hand till she felt something rub back and forth over her clothed clit. She leans away from you and smirks. "What? You start something you won't finish?" You smirk back at her. "Oh honey you wound me! I have every intention of finishing this even if I have to make these delicious pancakes."

As you continue to rub her clit with your finger. She moans will putting the pancakes on the plate. She pours the next patch but she spills some on the stove and floor. She could hear you in her ear "tsk tsk little one you should be more careful!"

She leaned back and gave you a look. Which you responded by putting the top of your finger deeper into her clothed clit.

"You want to try that again little one." As you push again which makes her softly moan. She leaned against your chest. She closed her eyes. You laughed whisper in her ear. "The pancakes love?" While rubbing her clit. She barley registered what you said. She responded while panting. "Hell with the pancakes!"

She turned off the stove turned around and smashed her lips onto yours. She tried to take off your shirt but you stopped her. Which she whimpers. "You will get your treat my love but first you have to play a game with me." Which made her whimper again and she pulls your shirt. "Tsk tsk little one daddy said no you are being a bad girl who if she continues will not get her treat. Do you want that?"

As you look down at her sternly she shakes her head. You grab her chin "What was that little one?" "I mean no daddy!" "That's my good girl."

You lean away from her to look ar her fully. Which Danielle whimpers reaching out to you. "I have a needy little one on my hands. If you keep this up little one you won't get to play the game or get to cum for the rest of the day. Do you want that??"

She shook her head no. He grins "Good girl. Now the game is simple. I will bend down and suck your clit while you finish making and eating pancakes. If at any point you cum. You loose the game. Is that fair?" She whimpers more while rubbing her thighs together.

You shook your head "already off to a rough start babby girl" while taking off her pants. You slide down her pants while kissing her thighs down to her feet. You heard her whimpers. "Go back to making the pancakes now." While you move her panties and starts licking her clit.

She moans while rubbing her thighs together while watching the pancakes. You smirked continuing circling around her clit. Danielle hissed and whispered to you "Y/n stop teasing! I'm about to cum!" You stopped there was dark look in your eyes. You slowly crawled your way back up staring her in the eyes. You pushed her against the stove. "What did you just say to me? My pet thinks she is in control." You laugh. "Nope I am! I will tell you when to cum until then you better hold it little one or there will be consequences got that!" She quickly nods her head scared of you. "Good!" As you go back down and stick your tongue in her pussy.

She heard a knock on her door and a voice. "Danielle I'm sorry I'm barging in on you. Oh I see you are making pancakes!" Danielle turns around "Oh hi mmm...." she bites her lip to stop from moaning. "Hi like I said I'm sorry to barge in but I was wondering if you are free tonight?" As she looks at Danielle with hopeful eyes. "Sure Kaylee I would love mm..." bites her lips from moaning. "Great Danielle! What should we do?" "What about shopping Kayl..." She bit her lip drawing blood. "I like that idea Dan! We should go to the big town there is barely any shopping around in here." She looks at Danielle who doesn't look like she is holding it together. It looks like she is in pain and holding back something. "Danielle sweetie are you ok?" She walks closer.

Danielle feels you pinch her clit. Which she holds back a moan and smiles. "Kaylee would it be ok if I finish making and eating pancakes then I'm all yours?" She was not convinced but nodded her head.

"Ok Danny I'll be back when you are finished with your pancakes. " She excused herself and left the house.

Let's just say Danielle never checked back with Kaylee.