they have no clue (male reader)

You love Danielle with all of your heart and probably more; you absolutely love her. She loves you as much as you love her.

Danielle and you have a traditional "first love" kind of relationship; it was a little sickening to witness, but it was still innocent. The "super squad" enjoyed seeing the two of you in love; they were skeptical that you two would last a year, but it's been a year and you two haven't changed a bit.

You were still extremely obnoxious, you were still you, and Danielle was still Danielle. Everyone believes Danielle has two left feet because no one else can be as awkward and graceful as she can. You on the other hand, love that about her.

Many in the media questioned whether your love for Danielle was genuine. However, they simply get a glimpse of the surface of your relationship. What they don't see are the nights when it's just you and her, your legs tangled in each other's arms, your favorite album playing in the background while she traces little drawings on you, in the shitty color hues of maroon, red, turquoise, and emerald green lights - it's just you and her, in the soothing stillness.

What they don't see is when you two are alone in the kitchen and you're cooking dinner for the night, they don't see her dorkily trying to dance her way to you, who tries to be embarrassed.

But, laughs at her antics. What they don't see is you two slow dancing in the kitchen while you finish cleaning up after dinner.

When the media doesn't witness you two gliding down the studio on wheelie chairs, having a race and trying to avoid feet - there was a time when you almost ran over hers and you were so apologetic for the rest of the night - they can't judge your relationship.

They have no idea how much you two enjoy each other's antics and the strange things you do together.

How can they say your relationship is failing when you give each other back massages and do each other's facial masks because Jenny and Kaylee claim it's relaxing - it's just an excuse for you and Danielle to make fun of each other's inflamed face after peeling off the mask.

How can they say all of this if they don't know how you kiss Danielle's forehead when she doesn't think she needs it, or how she rests her hand on your arm and back to reassure you that she's there for you.

See, a lot of things are said about Danielle and you in the media. They have no idea how you had to virtually carry her back to her room after a night out with the squad, stopping for five minutes and calling it a moment every now and then on the way around. She tells you she's going to marry you while she's intoxicated.

They witness two busy actors attempting to sustain a relationship. Leaving aside the fact that you two had accidentally gone matching on your first date, you two will now endeavor to match or compliment each other's clothes at every public appearance.

She recalls how the media erupted when Danielle and you wore complimentary suits to a red carpet, and how you complimented Danielle on her appearance throughout the night.

There are websites dedicated to Kaylee and Jenny's romance, as well as Quincy and Leo's. Often at times, the squad tweets out the love everyone should have is Danielle and yours, because they don't see the look of pure admiration within each other's eyes when the other isn't looking. It's the beautiful praises you give each other, the grins on your faces when you tell each other you love each other.

Although not every relationship is ideal, you always seem to be able to mend it. The nights when she was on the verge of tears because she believes she doesn't deserve you, a well-known actor. he media doesn't hear the words of affirmation that the Actor of Love can muster up. Times where she has offended you, but always have the words to tell you that she doesn't mean them and how she loves you endlessly.

They don't notice how you exchange love letters and how you have a knack with words, or how beautiful the gifts you buy each other are. The squad finds it odd that you two are so in sync.

So, how could the media suggest that her relationship with the actor is doomed to fail? Not when they can't see how she'd be a shambles if something happened to you, when they couldn't see how you responded to her being in the hospital, when you were quiet with no more tears to shed, shaking, and wondering whether she ever came out alive. Danielle loves you, and you love her.

You're a breath of fresh air to her; she turns to look at you anytime she feels worried or when she doesn't know who else to look to. She puts you at peace, and when you're down and out, she's the light at the end of the tunnel, waiting for you.

She has a first-love type of love; she doesn't mind because the only thing that matters to her is you. Her mother has always warned her not to listen to others because they will have opinions about your relationship, and if she does, your opinion of her will change.

Date in private, love in private, be happy in private - don't let them sway your opinion on her because she knows you the best.

As she sat across from you at a café, you tilted your head, perplexed as to why she was staring. A wide grin appears on her face as she draws herself back to reality.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You inquired, your wrist wiping your face as she chuckles and shakes her head.

"I can't wait to marry you."

You pause then smile, eyes sparkling.

"Soon, my dear, soon we'll be wed."