Hoodie (female reader)

When Danielle opened her eyes she was miserable. The last couple of days have been miserable but as the day pasts she finds them slightly better than the last. With an icky cold she wants nothing more than to fall asleep.

You haven't left her side yet, which she is grateful for. Even though she felt cold when she woke up due to you not holding her she thought it would be best to let you rest. You looked like you were in a deep and peaceful and she didn't want to wake you.

She rubbed her arms to get warmer as she got up from bed. She went to the closet and turned the light on. Her eyes took a sec to adjust but when they did she only had one thing in mind, while trying to be quiet.

It took her a sec to find it but when she did she quickly put it on and melted into it. The smell and warmth that the hoodie brought her was comfort. Her eyes were closed but to have a gross cough come out of her mouth, which she covered with her elbow.

"Danielle?"

She turned around when she heard your tired voice. "Are you okay? I woke up and you weren't in bed."

She nodded and stuck her hands in the pockets. "I got cold and I thought I could wear your hoodie."

Her voice was scratchy but what she said was sweet. Your head nodded with a sweet smile and you walked over to her. "It's fine my love. What's mine is yours." You kissed her cheek and sighed sadly when you felt how warm she was.

"Perfect because I am never taking this hoodie off. It smells like you and it brings me warmth."

Your heart melted when you heard those words fall from her lips. You ran your fingers through her hair as her eyes closed melting into your touch.

"You don't have to take it off baby. You can wear it for as long as you'd like. Now come, let's get you back to bed. Get you all warm and comfortable under the covers."

Danielle nodded her head weakly and followed you as you went to bed. She was really tired so when her head hit the pillow it didn't take her long to fall asleep.

You gently grazed your hand over her cheek and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I love you." You whispered as you tucked her in like a burrito. "Sweet dreams Danny."

With the last soft kiss to her forehead you crawled back in bed hoping that she gets better as sleep consumes you.