i like both (male reader)

Chocolate or Sex?

The answer should be simple, isn't it?

You'd say both, but Danielle insisted on only having one. "Why?"

Why, exactly? Danielle found herself pondering a decent response; why limit herself to just one?

"Well, you can't have both chocolate and have sex," she replied.

This brought a smile to your lips, and she found herself doubting her answer, "And here I thought you were one of my clever students, you are normally much more creative, love."

The next thing she knew, she was moaning beneath you as you sucked on her perked chocolate-covered nipple. Her body was tingling, senses overloaded with the smell of hot chocolate, sex and you.

When she moaned, you licked a trail from her nipple all the way to her mouth and stuffed your tongue between her parted lips. She could taste the sweet chocolate from your tongue, and she found herself sucking on your tongue. You groaned into her mouth, grinding your erection against her core.

"Well, do you still think the two can't go well together?" you whispered in her ear, your breath was hot against her skin. To add to it, you bite on her sensitive earlobe and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Your fingers traveled to the length of her body, feather-like touch and you smeared more chocolate on her heated skin. The next thing she knew, your lips once again playfully traced the curves of her breasts, licking, sucking, biting her abused skin.

When you shoved two chocolate-covered fingers into her mouth, she tried to resist, but it died on her lips. She sucked on them with a voracious appetite. Her favorite brand was chosen by you.

You laid together when you were done playing with her - which meant choking on your cock while trying so hard to clean you. Bodies were hot, sweaty, and sticky, but she couldn't deny that she enjoyed the many orgasms you ripped from her body one by one.

"Are you still convinced you should just have one?" you said, your deft fingertips tracing patterns on her hip. You were far too playful with your fingers for this to be a harmless gesture.

"You win," she moaned, "but please..." Even though she was the younger of the two of you, she had a limit to her stamina. She turned her back on you to make it apparent she wasn't up for another round.

Y/n, on the other hand, isn't a man who accepts no for an answer; he's ruthless and greedy, and his stamina rivals his technique.

"All I wanted to do was offer to take a bath with you, to help you relax and clean up..." At the back of her shoulders, your mouth crushed lovely butterfly kisses. "What kind of sensei am I if I don't look after my gorgeous student?"

She wanted to say something about you being a shameless, cunning, and greedy guy, but all she got was groans and pants as your firm cock went between her thighs and you pushed yourself into her. She wanted to tell you to stop, but she was already soaked and needed you, even if she was

You chuckled in her ear, allowing yourself inside her as if she would refuse you. She never did.

She had no idea when she fell asleep, but she awoke to find herself surrounded by warm water, with Y/n-sensei sitting behind her tenderly washing her hair. You also used her favorite scent.

"You will smell like me," she muttered sleepily.

"Hmm... I'm not bothered. I'll have the scent of the woman I love and who I spent the night with." Her cheek began to warm as the blood rushed up to her face.

"You were right," she finally said, "I like both." Why make a decision when you can be greedy?" Your voice echoed against the bathroom walls as you chuckled. She couldn't help but think she loved being there in your arms with all your ridiculous antics.