𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏

"ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ"
______

          "ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ"______

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋
morning was coming, Y/N was still awake playing whatever the heck she was playing on her self purchased PC —she had to ask Gojo for money to get it the other parts—, and sleeping was no longer existent in her dictionary.

At least Megumi couldn't hear her small squeaks or yells of frustration because of that weird black sponge on the walls that keeps the sound —I think it's called acoustic foam— and her efforts to keep quiet before she gets beaten up by Fushiguro himself.

She sighed satisfied and put the headphones on the table. Stretching her body after standing up made some of her bones to do a popping sound from staying into that crumpled position in the gaming chair.

She grabbed her little Levi plushie and headed to her beautiful and comfy bed. She let herself fall into the mattress, falling asleep instantly.

It have passed fifteen minutes since she hit the bed when a certain white-haired man with a blindfold kicked the door open.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead! Get your ass out of the bed, we have a mission to do! "

Y/N only screamed in pain on her pillow. She knew that if she didn't go to sleep early she would hate herself in the morning —but that's a daily basis— for not resting enough.

"I'll get you whatever you want for breakfast if you get ready in ten. " He said smirking.

Oh her first weakness, food. Getting whatever she wanted —like pancakes, waffles, that freaking delicious sandwich from the store in the avenue— and he was paying!

Maybe she didn't get to sleep and rest but she was getting a good meal for breakfast, and it's free!

Gojo left the room whistling with his arms behind his head and went to the room next to hers. He knocked and told the same –except the wakey part–.

Almost ten minutes have passed and Y/N was ready on the school gates sitting on the steps. Wearing the same tights that Megumi wears under his pants, a skirt, a white shirt, and a gumstyle jacket with the Nike air force 1 complementing the uniform.

"Eight minutes? That's a new record "

A masculine and indifferent voice spoke beside her while taking a seat. He yawned and hang his head low in tiredness. Y/N scratched the back of his head making him hum —a morning ritual they had since they met—.

"Morning Megs, where's Toru? " She asked looking at him.

"I think he's still inside. He's always late"  He replied.

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

"Morning my dear students! Ready for the mission? "

Both teenagers looked at the blindfolded man before them. The blue teal-eyed boy looked at him with annoyance and the girl just sighed.

"You need to fix that bad habit of yours, Toru. " She stood up and punched his shoulder.

"Yes, yes! Come on, let's not waste more time! " Gojo enthusiastically said while resting his arms on their shoulders.

"Yes sensei. "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

"Your mission here is to retrieve a special cursed object. Originally it was meant for me but I trust my students to fulfil the task- "

"Or you're just lazy and you want to buy the sweets that they sell in here while taking a tour around the place. "

Y/N knew him like the back of her hand. Yes, Gojo Satoru was the strongest sorcerer in the jujutsu world but he's a dumbass, carefree teacher with a sweet tooth. Not fit to be a teacher but here we are.

Gojo just started at her amused by her guess. Let's just say he spent too much time with her that she even caught on his antics —actually, he took Y/N under his wing so that's why—.

"Anyways, I'll be leaving. Good luck!" And he disappeared.

The two of them stared at the spot where their sensei was.

"Should we tell the principal about this? "

"It's no use. Toru will ignore it like always does. "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗