𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏𝟐

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ"
______

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ"______

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊
and Itadori, along with Fushiguro, we're waiting for their sensei to arrive. The black-haired boy wasn't sure if Y/N was coming along, knowing that she had to rest as much as she can.

They were waiting in Harajuku district, leaning on the railing and Itadori got himself a popsicle.

"How are there only four first years? Inst that too few?" He asked.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

"Nope."

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." 

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth? " 

"Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like, everyone has unique circumstances. "

Itadori just hummed, halfway understanding what Fushiguro said. He took the stick out of his mouth, finishing his cold snack.

On the other side, Gojo was walking out of the station with Y/N grabbing his hand. Even if she needed to rest a little while she wanted to see the other student who will join the party. She was told that it was a girl who was coming and got excited. 

She insisted on coming along with him, he couldn't say no. 

"If you feel any tired tell me, and I'll call Ijichi to get you back. " She hummed in reply as she was looking around. She wasn't used to going out. 

A man passed by, and his shoulder shoved hers and made her tumble on her feet. Y/N huffed annoyed looking at him and stopped. She approached him and made him trip on knowing that he couldn't see her. As always, wearing her precious talisman. 

The man fell on his face to the floor, capturing the attention of some passersby and some giggled staring at him. Y/N laughed loudly at his misery. 

Gojo looked at the scene with his smile growing in amusement at her antics. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck shaking his head. 

"Mochi! Let's go already, we're late! " He called waiting for her.

"Coming! " 

They went back on their way leaving the man confused on the floor. 

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

"Sorry for the wait. "

Gojo arrived with Y/N clinging on his arm. He raised his other hand greeting his other students when he noticed the attire that the pink-haired boy was wearing.