𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟓

"ᴀʜ sʜɪᴛ"
___

                            "ᴀʜ sʜɪᴛ"___

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

through the hallways and exorcising the curses that were getting in her way. She ran up the stairs and kicked the door open while jumping. She was running out of time.

Another curse appeared before the end of the corridor.

"I don't have time for you!"

Y/N took the momentum and dashed through it. At first, the curse was confused and got all of his many eyes on the girl almost reaching the end of the path. She looked at it and the curse saw something in her hand that was shining.

It was a precious purple gem and she crushed it by tightening her fist.

"ᴠᴀɴɪsʜ"

The cursed burn till it was nothing and Y/N kept her way.

Almost arriving at the location of the strongest evil presence, she stumbled upon a big ugly ass curse. She took roughly 60 seconds to analyze the situation as she saw the two students from before held hostage.

'The girl is going to be eaten now as the other is only trapped and seriously injured. '

She looked around for more alternatives. As the option of "go-through-him-and-get-the-soul" was not on the list.

'The bitch is too thick for me to get through. If I try to I may not be able to solidify my body quick enough to get those two. ' she thought biting her lip.

"Fuck, plan C!" She yelled frustrated and waited for Fushiguro. If the curse tries to eat them, she would kick it to make a distraction.

Fushiguro turned the corner and found Y/N trying to hit it to at least make him go slower. He stopped beside her.

"You're late Megs!"

"Shut up! The number of curses increased as I was following your trail."

The two of them watched how the students were getting eaten by the ugly fat ass curse alongside that dangerous crispy finger.

"Damn it! It's trying to swallow her with the cursed object!" he stated the obvious.

"No shit Sherlock!"

"We'll not gonna make it!"

Y/N prepared herself for another momentum, lowering her position so she could get more speed.