𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟐

"ᴄʀɪsᴘʏ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ғɪɴɢᴇʀ"
_____

                          "ᴄʀɪsᴘʏ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ғɪɴɢᴇʀ" _____

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
for the cursed object in the Stevenson screen that was inside the Sugisawa Third High School. Y/N was covering his back for any curses to jump out of nowhere. This was happening in the middle of the night, perfect to yeet yourself to bed and watch anime. 

Hearing how the boy was having a hard time getting the cursed thingy, she took out her precious device full of BL screenshots in her gallery.

"Should I call him? "

"No, I'll do it myself. I need you focused, you're the most capable in close-up battle. " He took out his while she was putting her phone back.

"Yes sir. "

After Megumi dialed sensei's phone number, he waited for him to answer and that wasn't too long after the second beep. 

"There's nothing here. "

"Huh? "

"The Stevenson screen is empty. "

"For real? That's hilarious! Maybe it took a nighttime stroll. "

"I'll punch you. " At this point, Megumi was getting annoyed because of their sensei. Y/N just giggled and looked up at the bright moon.

"Well, no going home until it's covered, okay? " And Gojo hanged up the call.

Megumi turned off his phone. She looked at him with a smile while warming her hands inside the jacket's pockets.

"No sleeping tonight? "

"I'm seriously going to punch him next time. "

Y/N chuckled at his statement.

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

The next morning Y/N was given the task to roam inside the school building while Megumi went to search around the school grounds.

She didn't even bother to change her uniform —she said it was too much work and they're only here for a crispy purple fried finger— and now she was walking on the hallways to sense a bit of its cursed energy.

A member of the Student Council was stomping furiously down the hallway and passed by not noticing the girl, it was like the girl wasn't even there. They bumped shoulders but the four-eyes ignored it.

Y/N stared and decided to follow him.

They soon arrived at the very end of the hall and the president pushed the door open. Inside the small room were two male students and a girl wearing glasses.