𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟑

"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ"
______

        "ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ"______

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄
troublesome teacher challenged Itadori, they all went out. Y/N was still talking to his classmate about the cursed matter through the phone.

Itadori was the last one to get out of the room and saw her a serious look. To make it more dramatic, the light coming through the windows highlighted her silhouette.

The boy could only stare -totally a simp-.

Y/N hung up and put her phone back. She looked out of the window and smirked with a frown.

"I'm gonna kick him in the guts... "

She mumbled to herself but the boy heard it and let out a squeak in surprise -he thought it was meant for him, poor baby-.

Y/N quickly gazed at him after hearing the high-pitched noise -quite shocked about that- and smiled at him.

"Hey, I thought you went out with the rest. " She said walking to him.

"I didn't want to be rude leaving you alone... " He said scratching the back of his neck and awkwardly laughed.

Y/N giggled at that and patted his shoulder lightly -keeping in mind the amount of strength she was using-.

"That's very cute of you. Either way, I would be there in no time, so you didn't have to worry, tho thanks for the concern. " She smiled at him playfully.

"Um, yeah! No problem. " And hid his sweaty hands inside the pockets of his hoodie.

Both of them began to walk down the stairs and out of nowhere, the girl facepalmed.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. " She turned to him, "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you! "

"I'm Itadori Yuuji and I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! A pleasure to meet you! " He then realized what he said and blushed in embarrassment. He just looked down.

Y/N chuckled at that and ruffled his salmon pink hair, reassuring that it was fine. He was glad that she wasn't weirded out about it.

"In that case, I'm into boys like Chris Hemsworth then. " She turned around and continued walking.

'Huh?! But I'm not Australian!!'

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

"Over here! Coach Takagi is taking on Itadori from West Middle! "

Fushiguro walked up the stairs after checking the rugby field and the second-grade curse. He put the phone in his trousers back pocket.

"Wow, what are they competing in? " another student retorted curious about the sudden event.

A couple of students went to check how far the iron ball went after the teacher threw it. He was very confided -fourteen meters, that's cool- because he almost reached Japan's national record.

The chant of the boy's name was getting louder as his turn came. He was standing casually on the field like there was nothing to fear for and Y/N was surprised by that.

'The occult club is at stake and he's just standing there as nothing happened. Interesting.' She thought standing beside him.

"Hey, is Itadori famous or something?" Sasaki asked.

"They're probably tall tales, but I heard he beat all stages of Ninja Warrior, and he's the reincarnation of Mirko Cro Cop."

Itadori went inside the white circle drawn on the floor. He almost fell because of the weight the ball had.

"But Mirko's not even dead yet."

Fushiguro got near the commotion and locked eyes casually with Y/N's (E/C) eyes. She smiled and raised her hand waving at him.

'What the heck?! Why is she in there?'

He asked himself but knowing her there was nothing he could do, she was only being herself. He just raised his hand reciprocating the gesture.

"Still, he earned the nickname "Tiger of West Middle".

"Lame."

Y/N drove her eyes to the cute boy who was talking to the troublesome teacher. He then threw the ball just like a baseball player and crashed into the goalkeeper.

The two students that checked the latitude of the ball stopped abruptly, not even using the tape.

"Uh, roughly thirty meters. "

"Yeah, I win! Hey, Y/N did you see that?!" He turned around to see her but she wasn't there anymore.

"Huh?"

"Itadori, you'd do well on a sports team." His senpai said.

Y/N walked to the boy with blue teal eyes and greeted him verbally. Fushiguro only hit his fist on her head with his usual indifferent face.

"Ow! What was that, huh?!"

"For not doing the task."

"And what about you, smartass?! You were watching too."

She was about to smack his arm away but he ruffled her hair, calming the pain he caused in there. She blushed a little and puffed her cheeks for the sudden affectionate gesture.

"You've seen that, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. He pulled that off without any cursed energy. "

"I wonder if he's like Zenin-senpai... "

"You better start calling her Maki before she beats ya."

They began to walk away as they didn't found any clue about the cursed object they needed to retrieve. Itadori's hazel eyes stared at the little interaction that they pulled off and clenched his fist, frowning a bit.

He looked at the hour and rushed out of the school grounds with his backpack on. He passed by the two locking gazes with Y/N for a brief moment before dashing off.

'The presence of the cursed object!'

"Y/N stop him-!"

"He gone Megs. He went like fiuuuum, just like a freaking car."

"We're screwed."

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗