𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟖

"ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"
___

"ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"___

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏
in a room with only a bed and a window. She sat up and felt her arms were all bandaged up. Her body was sore but the severe cold she felt was gone.

She couldn't touch objects nor living things. Luckily, she could still walk on the concrete.

She put her cursed jacket on her shoulders –like, literally, her arms are all mummified and in pain. How the heck she was supposed to get her arms through the sleeves carefully?– and went through the door.

Y/N headed to where Gojo was supposed to be.

When she reached the door, she was about to knock but remembered that it would be stupid, so she just went through.

"Right now you have two options, you can die now or after you have absorbed all the fingers."

"Toru? Are you finished yet?"

Both Itadori and Gojo looked at the girl surprised. More stupefied now that their eyes landed on her bandages.

"Yeah, we're pretty much done! " Gojo stood up and headed to the door. "Come on Itadori, I'm gonna take you to the hospital. "

"Um, I'm still tied up. "

"Oh, yeah. "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

The three of them were on the outside of the hospital, both males were sitting on a bench that was just before the entrance. Y/N left them and went to check on Fushiguro, he was there till last night.

Her innate technique was new to the jujutsu world so it was pretty difficult to deal with but either way, Gojo found a strategy.

With the talisman, that was her jacket, people that were not cursed energy users could not see her. That made her like a real ghost, that's why when the president of the student council didn't notice her. With that power in hand, she could pull as many pranks she wants on normal people.

Y/N was kind of a crackhead —thanks to Gojo— but she was more like a weeb type one. She spends all day in her room watching anime, playing games, or even drawing. She maybe makes some memes reference a couple of times daily but when she's battling she gets serious.

She's not cocky in battle, she knows what she can do and cannot do as well for the downfalls, but pretty much likes to make fun of the opponent, it makes it more exciting.