𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏𝟎

"ᴍɪ ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴇs sᴜ ᴄᴀsᴀ"
______

"ᴍɪ ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴇs sᴜ ᴄᴀsᴀ"______

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈
entered the chamber, he didn't expect to encounter such type of room.

Her place was more like a gaming area. She had on her desk -at least what he could see- two monitors, the multicolor light keyboard, a characteristic mouse and the big and futuristic PC on the very corner of the desk.

Before the keyboard, there was a black and pink gaming headphone and a Nintendo Switch with its dock resting before one of the monitors.

He glanced away from the desktop and looked around. She had a couple of posters from that famous Korean boy band -sorry I'm coming back to K-pop- and video games. Then, Itadori spotted something in her bed.

He came closer to it and grabbed her favorite plushie.

'Oh my God! It's a Levi plushie! ' He thought looking at it with stars in his eyes.

"Hey, you want to see something cool? " She asked him grabbing something from her desk.

"Yeah! " He replied excitedly.

The room was lighted up with a color that shaded everything in blue. Itadori looked at the LED lighted set up around the roof of the room. It gave some type of ambient

"I got the LED lights last week at a very good price. Didn't think it would make my room look this cool. "

Silence dominated the room. Lucky for them, it was quite comfortable. Itadori was sitting on her messy bedsheets and her favorite plushie on his hands. Y/N took a seat on her gaming chair and faced her monitor.

Itadori got curious and stood up next to her chair, looking at the screens.

"Hey, what are you going to do? "

"Play, duh. " She said mocking him. He just replied to her bringing his tongue out.

"You better hide that tongue before I do something about it. "

Itadori immediately pulled it back flaming like a tomato, very embarrassed. His mind went somewhere far from his reach and tried to hide his face between his hands. She giggled at him and went to get something.

"Take a seat pinky, it's time to play some video games. " She said sitting back on her spot.

"Oh, cool!" He pulled the seat beside hers and sit crossing his legs with the plushie on his lap.

Y/N put another pair of headphones in his head and went to turn her PC on. As he was adjusting its position to make it more comfortable he asked her something.