𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏𝟓

"ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ"
_____

"ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ"_____

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

A/n: important and long note st the end of chapter.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃
after exorcising the cursed spirit. She was annoyed that she was awoken by the loud noise of glass breaking, and how relieving is to kill the one who cause such ruckus. She hummed contently and walked on the linecables back to the inside of the building.

She found the other two sorcerers arguing about Yuji making a big hole on the wall with his bare fist –talk about complaining, it's cool to be able to do that, imagine the possibilities of dramatic entrance–.

The short haired girl giggled, making her sole right earring jingle with the movement.

This caught the attention of the young boy being currently held by pinky boy. He widened his eyes in surprise but her finger on her lips made him nod and stay quiet, exchanging playful smiles.

"Hey, you've already asked me plenty of questions already, but why did you come to Jujutsu Tech?" Itadori asked Kugisaki, genuinely curious about her entrance.

"Why? Because I hate the countryside and I wanted to live in Tokyo!" The answer itself made him yell in surprise and disbelief. "This was the only way I could move to the city without having to worry about money!"

"You can risk your life over that?" He asked, still not believing her and concerned about such reasoning.

"I mean– it's a valid answer!"

"Y/N-chan!" Kugisaki called her, excited to see her.

"Yo! How did it go?" she asked the orange haired girl.

"Well, we were almost fried but this idiot here managed to distract the cursed and save this kid, I exorcised the rest while making my way up here," she replied briefly, placing her hand on her hip as she leaned her weight on her left leg.

"Sounds like you had fun! Let's g–"

"Y/N?! How did you get here?!" Itadori yelled, bewildered that his crush– I mean, friend, is here instead with the others.

Kugisaki furrowed her brows, "Now you notice?"

"I came from the window," she answered nonchalantly, pointing the broken glass with her thumb.

"Oh well that makes sense– "

"No, it's not! That's not how people gets inside a building, they get in from the door! Not the window! That's just savage!" The new girl scolded him as they began bickering again.

Y/N just sighed, resigned with those two having their energy complimenting and at the same time clashing. She looked at the little boy, awkwardly standing between the two teens.