𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏𝟑

"ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏᴏᴅ"
____

                  "ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏᴏᴅ"____

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑
was holding the shoulder of the businessman while pointing at herself with the thumb. Y/N felt the powerful pride she had and stared at her with stars in her eyes. 

The man morphed his face into a displeased one while looking at her. 

"For the modeling gig, duh. " She crossed her arms over her chest. Y/N then held her chest with her hands while looking at the orange-haired girl and pouted. 

'I feel flat right now...' she thought sighing in defeat. 'And she's pretty too. ' 

"I'm asking what you think about me. "

"Oh, um, I'm in a hurry at the moment..." The businessman tried to get away from her, but Y/N stopped him by the collar of his clothes.

"Sir, that's very disrespectful of you. This is how you treat people with hopes to be something great? People like you sicken me. Apologize to the pretty lady, immediately. " 

Y/N stared at him with the same deadly gaze she gave to the student council president back in Sendai. He trembled like a leaf under the pressure she was putting on him only with her eyes. The man bowed down at a perfect ninety-degree angle, sweating like a pig because he was still feeling the bloody eyes upon him. 

"I-I'M SO SORRY!!! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!" 

"Now, scatter, you filthy pig. " She said standing before turning to the girl. 

"Sorry you had to witness that, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" She held her hand out and the orange girl shook hands with her. 

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara, first-year in Jujutsu Tech, nice to meet you too. " 

"I'm very glad that you're a girl, I'm getting tired of being surrounded by dumb men. " Y/N said sighing and it made Kugisaki chuckle. 

"Hey! Over here! "

Y/N turned to where they were being called and saw Gojo waving at them. 

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

"Okay, once again. "

"Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy boys, I'm another women in your group. " She introduced herself looking all mighty, just like a queen would do.

Y/N just kept eating the crêpe Itadori bought for her while clinging to her sensei's sleeve. She already knew her as they met at the businessman incident, so she just dedicated herself to eat the delicious treat that sweet and cute boy got her. Kugisaki stared at the two boys she didn't meet before, judging.