𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟗

"ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs?!"
______

                                        "ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs?!"______

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
Itadori and Gojo were walking up the stairs to meet with the principal. Itadori was going to be trialed for his entrance into the school.

Earlier that morning, after visiting Itadori's family grave, Y/N and Fushiguro left first because they needed to be treated by the healing shaman, Irieri-san. After that, they went to snooze for a bit to recuperate some of their cursed energy.

"This is really deep in the mountains! Is this actually Tokyo? " Itadori gawked at the green sights.

"Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts. " Gojo replied walking beside him.

"Where's Fushiguro? And Y/N?" 

"They've been treated by a sorcerer and now they're fast asleep. Now, this college is one of the only two jujutsu educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Most jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions. "

Gojo explained as both of them were approaching the office entrance of the principal. Walking up the steps, he kept describing what was coming next.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal. "

"The principal? "

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out. " Gojo warned him smirking.

"Huh?! And what then? Immediate execution?! "

"What? So you're not the boss? Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless. " The mouth on Itadori's cheek was shut when he slapped his hand on it. 

"Sorry, sensei. He pops out sometimes. "

"What an amusing body you have." 

The same disturbing mouth appeared again in his hand that was still on Itadori's cheek. 

"I owe you a favor, you know. -Not again!- Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill! Then, I'll get that onna, she will be my personal slave. " 

Gojo was very entertained by his threatening words but not when he mentioned the girl he took care of for ten years. He frowned but the eating grin didn't falter. 

"It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna. " He decided that it was best not to menace him back if he dared to touch her. 

"This guy's really that famous? "