Ask #2

@ShadowGod611 Okay than....hmmmm Starscream do you want sparkling's with Megatron?(I hope you do but you chose)

Starscream: *quickly looks around* Hmm I don't know about having a sparkling with Megatron!

Megatron: *Appears out of nowhere* Why not?

Starscream: *jumps* WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!

Megatron: *decides to be a smartaft* My carrier's va-

Starscream: *horrified* DON'T SAY ANYMORE!!!!

Megatron: *huffs* Your the one that asked!

Starscream: *blushing* Damn you! *deep invent* Now I really don't want a sparkling with you!

Megatron: *pouts* Why not!~

Starscream: Because your giant I'm small. Your frame build is strong mine looks like a Femme! Your spikes giant and my valve is small!

Megatron: *blinks* Your point?

Starscream: *growls* HAVING TO PUSH YOUR SPARKLING OUT OF ME WOULD TEAR ME APART!!!

Megatron: *snorts* I doubt it You can take my spike perfectly fine the whole thing fits inside you!

Starscream: *blushing bright blue* And I still don't know how it does but a sparkling is a whole different thing!

Megatron: *sighs* Starscream

Starscream: *annoyed* What!?

Megatron: *looks him dead in the optics* Your a horny glitch and you love my giant spike so it's only a matter of time before you end up sparked!

*Long Silence*

.......

.......

.......

Starscream: *narrows optics* SCRAP!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just reminding you guys that you can request a certain Transformers ship that you would like me to make an ask book for or it doesn't even have to be Transformers I just find it easier to write Transformers books but I can give other stuff a try too if you guys really want me to!