The Birth Of The Twins!

(Just A Heads Up I have NEVER Written a birth scene before so sorry if it sucks)

[It was a lovely an peaceful day on the Decepticon Warship Vehicons and higher officers were walking the halls. Soundwave was working at his computers, Shockwave was in his lab an Starscream was screaming his helm off in the med-bay-Wait Starscream screaming his helm off in the med-bay!?!]

Starscream: {laying on a medical berth in pain as he squeezes his mates servo} MEGATRON I'M GOING TO OFFLINE YOU FOR THIS!!

Megatron: {grunts in slight pain from how hard his mates squeezing his servo} Calm down Starscream.

Starscream: {throws him a glare} DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I'M CURRENTLY IN LABOR AND IN GREAT PAIN! THIS IS ALL YOUR FARGGING FAULT!!

Megatron: {growls lowly an looks over at Knockout} How much longer does he have?

Knockout: {looks up from where his sitting on a chair at the end of the berth} Not much longer now Lord Megatron his almost ready to start pushing.

Megatron: {hums an looks back down at his mate} Good the sooner the better!

Starscream: {glares up at him with a sneer} YOUR NOT THE ONE GIVING BIRTH!!

Megatron: {snorts} I'm aware of that Star because if I was the one giving birth I wouldn't be making such a fuss about it!

Starscream: {gasps} How dare yo- {gets a very strong contraction} AHHHH FRAG THAT HURTS!!

Knockout: {checks the seekers valve an nods} Alright Starscream on the next contraction push as hard as you can.

Starscream: {grunts in confirmation as Megatron helps him into the right position}

Megatron: {leans his helm next to his audio receptor} You'll do just fine Star.

Starscream: {grumbles something about him not understanding the pain his currently in before he gets hit by a strong contraction making him scream as he pushes as hard as he could} AHHHH FRAGGING PIT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU MEGATROOOOOOON!!

Megatron: {huffs} I seriously doubt that.

Starscream: {screams louder} AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Knockout: Alright Starscream I want you to do the same thing with the next contraction ok?

Starscream: {slumps slightly as he pants} Y-Yes Docto-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Knockout: {optics widen} Push Starscream! Push!

Starscream: {pushing as hard as he could an glares at him} AHHHH- I AM PUSHING YOU IDIO-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Megatron: {whimpers slightly as his servo gets crushed}

Starscream: {stops pushing as he pants hard while turning his glare towards his mate} What the frag are you whimpering about!?

Megatron: {narrows his optics an opens his intake to answer but gets stopped by Knockout}

Knockout: {shakes helm} Don't bother my Liege you'll only make him angrier.

Megatron: {growls lowly but doesn't say anything}

Knockout: {checks to see where the Sparkling is an hums} Ok Starscream two more big pushes an the first one should be here.