Ask #62

@urfavelanafan Question for Star: When you were sparked, did you have cravings or something?

Starscream, feeding Thunderlight while his mate feeds Starblade: Yes, I actually craved alot of things. But the main ones were energon sweets and flavoured energon.

Megatron, grumbles as he feeds Starblade: Yeah, flavoured energon that's hard to find and even harder to fragging make.

Starscream, gives his mate the stink optic: Starblade.

Starblade, immediately lets go of his energon bottle looks up at his Sire then promptly spits the energon formula in his intake into his Sire's faceplates.

Megatron, yells as the formula energon entered his optics and loses his grip on his son but luckily Soundwave was nearby and had fast reflexes as he easily caught his little brother with one of his tentacles.

Megatron, rubbing his optics: IT'S IN MY FRAGGING OPTICS AGAIN!!

Starscream, watches the chaos his second born sparkling caused with a small smirk before looking away and turning his attention to Soundwave who now holds Starblade.

Soundwave, retracted his tentacle grabbing his little brother and held him close to his spark-chamber. He then looked over at his Sire and Leader, Soundwave then raised one of his tentacles and swiftly hit his Sire over the helm with it knocking the larger mech over.

Megatron, moved a servo to the back of his helm while the other still rubbed at his optics: DAMN IT SOUNDWAVE! WHERE'S THE RESPECT GONE!?

Soundwave, ignoring his Sire now cursing him out walks away like he owns the warship. 

Starscream snickers as he watched the Sire and Sons interaction before adjusting his hold on Thunderlight, an follows after Soundwave leaving his mate on the ground with a sore helm and energon formula in his optics.